Necro Lazarus & Hell Fire Hyde full renders released

Apologies if this has already been shared but these are now public and I wanted to ensure the community did not miss out:

38 Likes

Ugh. It’s hard to see what could have been. Glad they got released though!

3 Likes

How can a asset like that just be decided to be left forever and not used.

1 Like

Probably not meant to be xD One of the lighting artisits posted them but these should have been revealed the second they shut down work on Evolve. Fans deserved to see these.

3 Likes

Baby I want you back :sob:
To play Hellfire Hyde… I… WANT!

9 Likes

Good lord that Lazarus, my inner edgelord is pleased :joy:

Wow, at least we get to see them now. I don’t think anyone had seen them in public, but they both look gorgeous.
Hellfire Hyde really has that poison-like color with his gasmask and I like it a lot.
Necro Laz, I was expecting him to have a gas mask as well, but he doesn’t seem so, althrough I like the carvings on his shoulder plates and the tatoo, because it’s in the theme of ritualistic stuff.

2 Likes

THESE ARE ON FIRE YO!! Damn, they look pretty sweet, can’t stop looking at them.

3 Likes

Would be cool to have necro laz make an AI hunter from a dead body instead of removing a strike and rezzing them. Have a little minion army :smiley:

4 Likes

Looking at Hellfire Hyde, I’m sure TRS would’ve made the flame greenish as well, that would’ve been so cool.

1 Like

These are so beautiful :sob:

6 Likes

I can hear their creepy, filtered voices through the masks just by looking at them. :eyes:

Pretty awesome to see these after so long. :blush:

4 Likes

Emotions of happiness and sadness shouldn’t combine, but I’ll make an exception just this once

8 Likes

My feelings exactly xD

2 Likes

Fucking hell, it hurts that we were thiiiis close to getting this cool shit. And I’m a fucking monster main.

2 Likes

These are so fucking cool. Hyde was my hunter main, so this hurts. RIP Eugene

6 Likes

Lit af fam

Any chance you have them with RGB background ?.I would love to add this to my wallpaper

So what now huh you send us photos of in game projects that wasn’t released for a game u stopped working on
THIS JUST PISSES ME OFF
I WANT MY EVOLVE BACK
goes to cry quietly in the room

Till Now I don’t understand why Evolve was shutdown and why the skins was removed from Evolve Legacy
WHY???