Name Squishy’s friends!

Those who are in the SSR thread might know I recently got a Hydra and I named him Squishy. Upon closer look it appears Squishy has two friends! I like making little forum activities that we can all do together and I think I’d be fun to have the forum name the other two. So we’ll have two polls. We’re gonna say there is a female and a male for my sake. Squishy’s girlfriend and best friend! Suggest some names for them and I’ll make a poll for the ones I like so that we can officially name them!

Edit:

Also here’s Squishy

giphy%20(2)

Kevin or Lil’ Kev

Crowkay%20rgb

Hmmm…need to recall the name of the spearing plant from Evolve…it was in the Hunter’s Quest game…agghhh brain won’t work right now.

Edit: Impaler and mangler…not very friendly names…hmm. How about Blorp and Globby?

Lawrence.

Or maybe Penelope.

Flotsam and Jetsam :smiley:

I’m diggin’ Lawrence.

It better be pronounced “Peen-e-lōp”

I think I did that right?

Hardy

Squishy and friends have been relocated to a bigger tank for mine and they’re convenience. It’ll be easier to feed them and I can put in a decoration for them to sit on since Hydra’s apparently don’t like to stick to flat surfaces. I would show the tank but the my rooms a mess even the desk that the tank is on is a mess. I’ll be compiling names and making a poll Monday if I remember.

Dart and Demigorgon XD
(Dart and Demi for short)

Red and skull?
Hail Hydra