My opinion on Goliath's new fire breath

First off, I’ll promise to make sure this isn’t me bitching. Ok, so, obviously it’s shorter, something from a gameplay stance I understand, you don’t want us just spraying fire across a whole team and destroying all deployables. Still seems to be the same power though, for which I thank you. I can see it causing some adaptation problems with strategy, but we’ll adapt. On the whole I don’t mind it too much, but from an immersion pov I will admit I am going to miss feeling like an epic fire breathing dragon. I must ask however, as to why this change was not amongst the patch notes?

I thought they changed that a while ago when they changed Laz up. They were saying having him breath fire too long made it easier for Laz to get Rezzes off. Check a patch or two back for the notes?

They changed that a long time ago, I think it’s alright but I do miss the longer firebreath

I may have missed it. I’ll admit I’ve been playing meteor most of the time. If this has been like this a while, then I apologise TRS!

MGs FB is also much further than OG.

That one I already knew, but thank you very much Captain Beefsteaks.

Continuing the discussion from Patch 6.1.1 (PC) & 6.0.1 (Console) Notes:

Goliath

Non-damaging Lvl 3 stats buffed by ~40% (was 25)
Flame Breath
    Direct damage duration reduced to 1 second (was 1.75)
    Lvl 1 damage per tick increased to 66 (was 38)
    Lvl 1 residual burn damage increased to 40 dps (was 20)
    Lvl 1 residual burn damage duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 6)
    Lvl 2 damage per tick increased to 68 (was 39)
    Lvl 2 residual burn damage increased to 41 dps (was 20)
    Lvl 2 residual burn damage duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 6)
    Lvl 3 damage per tick increased to 73 (was 42)
    Lvl 3 residual burn damage increased to 44 dps (was 20)
    Lvl 3 residual burn damage duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 6)

Thank you sideways

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.