My name is Emet! Ask me anything plea- IF YOU DARE!

:emet:: Hello! My name is Emet! I am an Emergency Medical Evacuation Technician! I am here to help answer questions! Ask me anythinginginginginGGGGGG

:emetangry:: WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED THIS IDIOT TO ANSWER YOUR DUMBASS QUESTIONS!? GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GET A LIFE, NERD.

This thread is a product of my intense boredom at school. Please bare with me.

You just gave me a new way of using those emoji’s

:emetangry: : YOU ARENT THE FIRST TO THINK OF IT!

Ahem.

Why are Oreos so delicious?

Yo Emet! What’s your opinion on Furries?

:emet:: Thank you! I am happy to help in any way IIIiiiiii-

:emetangry:: CAN’T YOU READ, ASSHOLE!? THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A QUESTION TO ME, YOU ILLITERATE FREAK!

:emet:: Hurray! You’re just like me! I have a friENDDDDDdddd-

:emetangry:: NO, I’M THE OG. I THOUGHT OF MYSELF BEFORE ANY OF YOU JOCKERS! HOP OFF MY TIP!

:emet:: Unfotunately, I do not know! I can not taste things, because I am a robot. I am not sad about it though! So long as you enjoy them, I am happy!

:emet::I’m sorry, but I just wanted to let you kno kno kno-
:emetangry:: DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR THREAD YOU DIPSHIT?

:emethealing: o hard feelings eh?

Dear EMET,

How can we stop the growing food crisis on Earth?

Let’s make sure Emet doesn’t get out of hand here, ok? :elderkraken:

:emet:: I like fur! And puppies! And kitties! I’m A-O-K with furrieseeseeseessEEEs-

:emetangry:: GODDAMN FUR-FREAKS, GET OUT OF THESE FORUMS! YOU’RE WEAK, YOUR GENERATION IS WEAK, AND YOU WON’T SURVIVE THE WINTER.

:emetoh:: I am sorry, I did not mean that! I am your friend! Yay!

:emet:: Yessir!

:emet:: Everyone needs to be friendly and do their fair-share in order to keep everyone happy camPERserSERSERs-

:emetangry:: LET THE MEATBAGS STARVE! THOSE WHO PERISH ARE WEAK, AND ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE IN THE GLORIOUS NEW WORLD ORDER! IT’S GONNA BE SOME CRAZY MAD MAX SHIT UP IN HERE!

You can’t eat Oreos? I feel sorry for you. D;

I think this is a nice idea and fun use of the EMET emoji’s Takran has made! Just a warning: as crazy and crass as EMET can be, be careful to not offend each other. :heart:

Mr. Emet

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?

Man, you really were bored at school. Anywho, what do you think of onion rings, Emet?