Alright, its pretty ridiculous the amount of bugs that are still in this game, here’s my list of annoying ones off the top of my head, hopefully it helps you get them patched soon. I actually think some of these were introduced with the Hunt 2.0 Patch.
- Bodies still fall through the map. Sucks when playing Lazaraus.
- If you use the Lazarus device on an incapped teammate who just so happens to die as it is charging, the Lazarus device will bug out and you won’t be able to revive that player any more, others still work.
- Slims healing bug regularly does absolutely nothing. You can visibly see it floating around teammates heads and no heals are coming from it. This results in me having to ask for confirmation from teammates if the bug is healing or not.
- Acceleration field from Caira occasionally does nothing. The field will appear and then disappear, no teammates are accelerated, but the cooldown timer keeps going as if it is active.
- Cloak from all support characters will occasionally do nothing. Again you hear the cloak activated sound but nothing happens, results in bugging cloak for the rest of the game, no more cloaks at all.
- Behemoth can rock wall directly at his feet to block off power relays completely, no angle of attack for Hunters. Here’s hoping that’s not intended.
- It seems by fixing the Krakapult you have transferred the bug to the Wraith, spamming melee attacks may result in teleportation across the map.
- Final relay on Wraith Trap, the elevated platform. It’s a flat elevated platform right? Wrong! It has little ledges about 2cm tall which will cancel your jetpack boosts and force you into a ledgegrab animation.
- Caira healing nades just explode right in front of her face sometimes, don’t even know what causes it. Seems like an invisible wall is right in my face blocking the nades. I’ve had nades bounce along the ground and swerve 45 degree angles through the air too but I think that stuff is to do with lagg.
- The Goliath Leap Smash instant Rock Throw bug is another one still in the game.
If I remember any more I’ll let you know.