My leader board wins are gone?!?

The leaderboards track everybody actually. You’re on there somewhere for every character you’ve ever played. Just because x number of players got there through illegitimate means doesn’t mean that the rest of the placeholders are useless.

Just because they mean nothing to you doesn’t mean they don’t hold some sort of significance for others.

So what your saying is, stop enjoying the part of the game you enjoy?

Weekly leaderboards work great, i’m 19th in monster this week and i got there legally so maybe your having a problem and again maybe players like you don’t care about the leaderboards but plenty of players still do. My question is why does it matter to you what part of the game we want to enjoy?

Also to Op can it be reported? i mean the leaderboard problem.

1 Like

Yeah… I know I’m on the leaderboards, lol…
I play Custom games, because Leaderboards are so terrible right now. When ranked comes out, I will bother with it.

1 Like

You said they aren’t tracking most actual gamers but they are. Maybe not accurately due to all the exploits but nonetheless we’re all there, platform pending of course. I ride the Xbox one train so the 1 mill ones isn’t something I have to contend with.

I do know you take pride in the number of hours you’ve put into this game as you enjoy proclaiming how many you’ve rung up. Which is great but how would you feel if however many individuals rained on your parade to say oh by the way that doesn’t matter.

Not trying to pick a fight. I know you’re a logical individual but if it matters to him what good is it to say don’t worry about it because in actuality they don’t.

They aren’t tracking most actual gamers at the top. They’re tracking the gamers that exploited the leaderboards, while your w/l ratio, and death; was not effected by leaving the match. So when they lost the game, they would leave. That ended up giving them perfect ratios.

I take pride in my hours? My hours don’t matter… I can tell you that now. ^.-

Same thing happened to me not too long ago
What happened to leaderboards?

Sadly there is nothing you can do about it. (As far as I know)

Note on my leaderboards: For whatever reason my Markov stats got thrown out of orbit and I’m ranked 300 or so AFTER the reset and I have NOT played much Markov since the DLC came out.

1 Like

Psst…He really isn’t. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s been a problem since release

This is really sad to see I enjoyed the time I had on the leader boards. I really hope this will be fixed.

Your progress is finito, you played for nothing.

I was #1 Hank then went to work and became #4… then reset…Leaderboards=Nothing Just enjoy the game =)

Are they trying to fix it ?
I really want a good leaderboard (reset is HORRIBLE)
i had 65 games with slim and 65W/L ratio and now they let me to 1 win but the ratio stay at 65.
Please FIX IT !!
PS:
LOVE TRS EVOLVE AND COMMUNITY (stay actiive guys, good forum !!)

i absolutely don’t feel like i played for nothing. i love the game and still will play it just for the fun and enjoyment i get out of crushing monsters! but… its very saddening to see that it will not be recognized.

If you’re desperate for bragging rights/attention, simply screenshot it. It will be saved, even if the boards are reset.
Surely you can screenshot somehow on PS4/X-bone. Phone too if you can’t the normal way.

Pfft, you realize all my Wraith wins after its "fix’ were reset too right? You bitch all you want but you got high because those two fuckers were / and are broken. Sunny still is and I bet you use her exploit (it’s so easy why not right?). No, I feel no empathy for you – you’ll just have to climb your way back up like I’m doing.

I not only lost all my leader board wins but also the character I was on the leader boards with. ;-; Now I have to unlock him and then climb back up.

When you think you have it bad, remember… Some people lost all of their progress, not just those useless leaderboard stats.

~Poor Rose…~
:cry:

damn that really sucks! who was it you lost?

All of them. Had all my progress reset as well as all my elites. ;-;

1. calm down.
  2. what?
  3. im glad cabot got a damage nerf on the railgun it needed lower damage. i don’t like the reload change. but i’ve scene made peace with it and have no problem with cabot as of now.
  4. sunnys drone bug exploit where it breaks and stays there still healing people i have tried to do and failed. the only reason i was trying to do it was to show it and make a thread about it as a problem.
  5. sunnys bug with the drone stacking. its a problem that needs to be fixed. not only do i think its pointless because it takes SOOOO long to set up in a spot that makes it hard for the monster to hit but also i just don’t find it necessary to do so.
  6. using bugs and exploits in a game is appalling to me. its not fun. and i see no reason to suck other peoples fun out of the game
  7. last but not least the point of if they are OP or not is 100% irrelevant to this post. all we are talking about is the characters leader board wins.everyone on the SUNNY LEADER BOARDS is playing with the SAME SUNNY.

im really still just shocked you got so mad over gut the mentioning of cabot and sunny…