My dance party ( I got bored :3 )

To make your own link Is here : http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/

I worry about you Necro…

This? This is art. This is amazing. Flawless. Beautiful.

@Quirkly @XkrSkorpion @EyeOfCharon @MaddCow @ReleaseDaKraken

Already here Necro >_> ya doof

Thank you :3

I DIDNT KNOW (don’t kill me plz)

Gir!

Eighty-two million points of win!

“Doom, doom, doom, da-doom, doom, doom, doom, doom …”

Its ok Necro, ily fam

See @Quirkly Charon and Roses are the cool ones here.

No. Thank you. Thank you for this. Thank you.

You should make this a Gif :scream:
Thatd be awesomeeee

Yo, don’t let on as I have an infamy to keep up with the anti-DLC crusaders. :laughing:

http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/ You try it I am not good enough as you must have at least 420 points in the editing skill tree.

My editing skills are scrubby, i dont know how to do the dew

I’m a complex man Necro

You are a man? I thought you were the physical embodiment of Illuminati and mountain dew compressed into a PC mustard rake user.

OH no its dying hmmmmm I summon @Evil_Fluffy (no spiderman plz)

I’m reviving your thread for you.

It sounds like something out of The Lord of the Rings – a huge, underground city of tunnels lit by oil lamps, with room for more than 20,000 people, just underneath people’s feet.

But a vast subterranean city has just been uncovered in Cappadocia – completely by accident.

Workers in Turkey found the entrance to a vast underground labyrinth underneath homes scheduled for demolition in the city of Nevsehir.

Workers moving piles of Earth found the signs of a huge network of tunnels thought to date back 5,000 years.

The find echoes the famous discovery of another underground city, Derinkuyu (pictured), an 18-storey complex was found in the area when a man knocked down a wall in his basement in 1963.

The new underground city is thought be even bigger – built, like Derinkuyu, during the Byzantine era, to protect the occupants from relligious wars in the region.