My Chair Broke- Any suggestions?

So my chair broke :weary:

Now I use an old drafting table, so I use a taller chair to sit high, and I quite like it. The table and chair are about 13 years old, and the chair finnally gave up and the pnematic level ajuster is leaking air, so now I sit with my armpits to the table :anguished:

I don’t know the model of my chair, but it looks like:

I know I could Google new chairs, but are there any chairs that you guys would recommend that can go tall like drafting chairs. I don’t have a price range but I guess cheapest would be best since 4k gaming rig :wink:

I would like the colors to either be lime green, or a white/black mix. I’m also no chair expert :smirk:

also should be comfy

Can I suggest a bed with green and black striped sheets?

I’m saving up for a DXracer myself, but those are pretty expensive.
I sat in my friends a few months back and now I really want one.

Their plenty of experts on chairs on the forums.
Many of studied chairology while in Chair school. I summon chair experts.

I already have that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then why are you complaining of a broken chair?

While the DXRacers look cool, I have to face 26 inches of room from my desk to my wall, because I like having a wall behind me. I’m afraid it wont fit :pensive:

The Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair Recliner is one of the most comfortable chairs on the market now. The new enhanced 3D massage rollers are designed to massage wider with and deeper than the convention massage rollers. The 3D technology allows you to extend out or protrude the massage heads up to 8 mm for a super deep massage.
http://vitalitywebb.com/backstore/Osaki/Osaki_OS-3D_Pro_Dreamer_Massage_Chair.htm?gclid=COHou6ip7MsCFYRrfgodOx0FGQ

However, if you’re like me and don’t want to spend six thousand dollars on a chair, I’ve always been most comfortable on a bar stool. :smile:

Ironically enough my work offices (Both of them) have that exact model massage chairs. I sit in them while working for an hour or two here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

What whaaaatt?? I looked up the highest rated chairs to sound like a chair enthusiast as a joke, I was baffled you could spend near $7,000 on a chair. You must have a nice office!!!
Tell me, how comfortable are they? I don’t think I’d ever move if I had one pointed at my tv. I’d drop the remote and it’d be there for daaayyyys. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

I work for Google, they spare no expense. That being said, they are comfy, but I’m not a big fan of the massage itself. I usually just use the gentle/relax for a little here and there but the stronger modes aren’t a sub for human hands.

That’s cool you work for Google!! I had no idea. :slight_smile:
I don’t know what I would do without Google. I would rather read newspapers that use Bing. I can’t find anything when I use it.

Technically I work for Google Fiber… but ya… great company :slight_smile:

my chair is about to break literally one of the legs is attached by a single nail or something and I’m sitting on it

HAHAHAH I laughed so hard at this I am so sorry… I can just imagine how it looked like, did you sit on it when it broke?

RIP chair…

It just kinda gave up on support me one day. I was sitting on it and then it’s slowly falling down. I pump air back into it with the lever, and I slide down adain. Now I feel like a child again :weary: :disappointed:

Can confirm, have a DXracer myself. So comfy, helps with posture, has adjustable armrests (which is great since I have them at one setting when playing with KB/M and another when playing with controller) and adjustable back tilt (I can lie down in it basically).

Can’t recommend these chairs enough. I wish my workplace had them as well.

I can’t wait, right now my chair is just a regular office one from Office Max and it’s on its last leg. The leather has split everywhere and there’s no padding anywhere anymore.

I bought a little pillow to sit on in my chair lol

U had a computer chair with no arm rests? Are you human?

I was able to use my desk as armrests. My keyboard is all the back by my monitors. And with limited space I can’t back my chair out to get out. I have to turn to get out.