Music, Music and Music; What're you listening to?

if you ever get feelings for a friend.

this one is nice when you’re driving home from a friends house, having left things unsaid, but you’re okay with that.

This one’s good for when you want em to stay.

this one’s alright for driving on a cold night with the windows rolled down to feel it.

this one’s alright for when you learn to value friendship for what it is and get over em.

this one’s good for if you wanna feel gross, weird and spacey when you wake up super early for the gym.

You’ve got it precisely correct. I too used to play For Honor for the power fantasy. let me know when they rework Shugoki.

They just showed off the Shug rework today, actually. It drops with the new season and a new hero in February.

Heilung is an experimental folk band of members from Denmark, Norway, and Germany. They do music based on texts of original artifacts from the Iron Age and the Viking Age. They describe their music as “amplified history from early medieval northern Europe”. Heilung means “healing” in German. Heilung is under contract at the label Season of Mist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heilung<<

@CptBoomBoom I think you might like this… play it and close your eyes and listen.

I can dig it.

Have a song in return from an unheard of band that deserves way more love.

How has this Lil uzi guy not been sued by Metallica yet?

For mumbling or for the logo?

The logo. Metallica is highly defensive of everything.

Now they’re gonna get you!

Absolutely beautiful