Music, Music and Music; What're you listening to?

@DarkMesa Found a really cool demo version of The Wolfpack. Its a totally different song. I know you liked the original. Thought you would enjoy this.

Mmm yes. I love me some Lakeland. :ok_hand:

just noticed, this has a weird ass video on it, but I like it all the same.

It reminds me of being a kid during christmas. I think holidays are more for children than adults. I’m not saying that in a negative way either. I loved christmas as a kid. It’s just good memories. Warmth in the cold, big family meals, excitement, faith, gifts. People seemed nicer. I had no worries. Safety, stability, all that good stuff. Now I KNOW it wasn’t all that. I had plenty of problems then. It’s nostalgia messing with my head, but I’ve never since been able to achieve the level of appreciation for the holidays I had when I was a kid. It’s a shame. I’m glad folks still get a lot out of them.

This isn’t Christmas related at all, but I really like it. First song by this artist I ever heard, was these two songs put together. I can’t listen to them separately. It’s got this lovely creepy alienation to it. Someone showed this song to me a long time ago(for me) and it’s got me through some hard times. It’s a really weird sad song, but it’s weirdly cathartic for me, for whatever reason.

Found this in my grandparents vinyl collection, came home and the jam is on.