Music, Music and Music; What're you listening to?

This next guy is great, had trouble deciding which track of his to post, so here’s a few.
this one is really subtle, takes some patience to enjoy.

some with vocals.

80’s af

Edit: oh yeah, and this is dope.

Not even a Rock n’ Roll fan, but man, I never get enough of this song.

This one is awesome, but it’s also sad knowing that Sonic will probably never achieve this level of amazing ever again.

Some full albums worth checking out.
Features some incredible Koto work.

This fella does really interesting ambient stuff. Great for putting on in the background, or just putting on when relaxing. Give them patience. Some pretty sample heavy stuff.

Some African blues here. Didn’t know that it existed, but it’s quite enjoyable. I’d maybe tap my foot to it more than I’d feel blue, but It might be different if I spoke the language.

I mentioned in an earlier post about a band called The Screaming Females that I struggled to enjoy. This outfit has the same singer(think it’s a duo) and I find their stuff more enjoyable. Singer kind of reminds me of a stressed out Grace Slick(The Jefferson Airplane) on some songs. Here’s a track I like.

Not super unique here, but I like sleeping to tracks like this, relaxes me.

I like this band, but I’m not entirely sold on any particular track. Here’s a couple I kinda like.

@Btubnfj this was the song by the way >.<

(really good at ~50s)

it was already good from the start ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Girl covers are usually nice and I liked this one for sure >~<

Rest your rockin soul Chuck

Chuck Berry passed away today…

I know, it’s about the Stand of the Swiss Guard (This), but this has turned into the official song or crusading, so deal with it :stuck_out_tongue:

New Milky Chance album! Wooot!