More Gamemodes please

Please add more content to this game because the generic ‘hunt’ is how can i say it boring
add more maps, add more characters, add if you can custom paints, for example the players can make their own skins
and maybe sell them and lastly add MORE MONSTER AND HUNTER SKINS WTF THERE IS ONLY PINK AND BLUE

p.s
Congrats on the 26k hit.
Also this game may be one of the best games i ever played ]
keep up the good work

More content will come, but first things first is sorting through bugs and balance issues :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the game as much as we had over the last two years.

The game is only in beta, so content will be added gradually. Right now the main focus is fixing bugs and balance, content is expected to come out in the next week or two in the form of a character adaption.

• Maps: Evolve had about 15 maps that could be played on various modes, the beta has four maps that got extensive reworks. They will gradually re add those maps along with map adaptations over the course of the game’s new lifespan.
  • character adaptations are in coming, (tier 2 is confirm to come-out during the beta) a few of them have leaked online. As well as tier 4 adaptations.
  • More skins will comeout in the future, like in the old days. There will be weekend events that give skins for free. We had over 3 dozen of them during the old evolve, I’m sure new ones as well as the old ones will be a great addition to your closet. :smiley:
  • also you’re off by 24k :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been less than a year and a half though?

Two years since there was a closed PC beta.

Oh, yeah. That makes sense.