More Custom Game Options Needed

Duplicate of reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/comments/2vsxwx/more_custom_options_needed/

The game really needs more options for custom games.

Here’s some suggestions I have, feel free to add more in comments below and I will try to integrate them into my list.

Improvements to Existing Options:

• For the number of strikes before death, how about some numbers other than 0, 2 and infinite; like maybe 1, 3, and 5?
  • How about more degrees of damage balance? Evacuation has 4 set of 10% bonus each right, so why not let us vary the damage by percent instead of just “favors x” (what even is the multiplier here)?
  • Ability to set hunter reinforcement time greater than 2 minutes (3 and 5 maybe?)

Gamemode Specific Options:

• Option for number of minions spawned for Defend mode (include none)

• Minion respawn timer for Defend

• Option for number of turrets in Defend mode (include none)

• Option for total number of eggs in Nest

• Options for number of eggs that can be hatched at once in Nest

• Options to select how many survivors spawn in each wave in Rescue?

• Options for the number of rounds in an Evacuation campaign (3, 5, 7, 10, etc)

• Option to modify win conditions per gametype (so you can have Nest where the hunters have to destroy all eggs/minions and kill the monster to win; or Nest where the hunters have to destroy the eggs, and killing the monster merely makes it respawn)

HUD Options

• Ability to turn off minimap (independently for hunters and monster)
  • Ability to turn off compass
  • Ability to turn off either only the distance display or the entire marker for carrion/scare birds
  • Ability to turn off health displays (hunters cant see monster health, or vice versa, only medics can see hunter’s health, etc)

General Options

• Options to multiply health/armor values for hunters and monsters independently

• Options for how many skill points monsters get each evolution (preferably each stage separate, so you can start with 1 point but still become super powerful from say a 6pt bonus at stage 3)

• Option to activate more than 1 map effect at a time (2 or 3 should work right?)

• Jetpack fuel multiplier (how much fuel the jetpack holds as a multiple of default - 0x (no jetpack), 0.25x, 0.5x 0.75x, 1x, 1.25, 1.5, 2, 3

• Jetpack recharge modifier (how quickly the jetpack fuel charges as a multiple of default rate - 0x (fuel does not recharge), 0.25x, 0.5x 0.75x, 1x, 1.25, 1.5, 2, 3 (this way you could say, set the fuel multi to 3x and the recharge to 0 for a high-fuel non-refillable jetpack)

• Monster max stamina (how many jump/dashes - 1, 2, 3 (default), 4, 5)

• Monster stamina recharge multiplier (how quickly the monsters dashes recharge as a multiplier of default, applied before the combat stamina recharge bonus)

• Ability to choose a random map and/or gamemode separately (instead of quick play which randomizes both). (/u/Kh3ft)

• Ability to play a specific gametype on a playlist of random maps. (/u/Kh3ft)

The game is great, really fun, but additional custom game options can really increase the life of a game.

I concur wholeheartedly.

I hope you’ll be read and remembered by TSR mate, you speak the truth

I agree and I don’t get why there’s a timer for choosing characters in custom game