Monsters eating in combat

So came up against a Wraith, presumably running eating speed. This allowed her to eat 4 bars worth of armour while under fire, as shown in the video below.

Not sure if this is an issue with feeding speed perk, or WM’s pathetically low immediate damage, which makes her struggle to stop the monster eating/relay destroying.

Thoughts?

(Put under bugs because I can’t believe that what is shown in the video is intended for the game)

So Monsters can eat while being shot at now? That pretty much ruins Lazarus, doesn't it?
Brute Forcing Relay? Maybe Bug?

Same deal with hank. Can’t deal enough damage to knock the monster off of even a 2 meat meal unless he’s in spitting distance.

@LordDeath

what about hunters popping out of sneaks?

Wastelands Maggie’s damage is low enough to where in this case, with the monster having feeding speed, that you were unable to actually break the damage threshold. We are still tuning the number for the threshold and how perks like feeding speed and damage reduction interact with the threshold.

So Monsters can eat while being shot at now? That pretty much ruins Lazarus, doesn't it?

Good to hear!

On a somewhat similar note, do you mind telling me if WM’s damage is going to be looked at? She feels like she does very low damage (compared for instance to Original Maggie)

Meals aside, it happens with relay as well.
Was just me (as Hank) against stage 3 goliath. Dropship was coming in 40 seconds.
Goliath ran to relay and ignored me. I stood next to him, jamming my Cutter in his mouth and he just destroyed relay before dropship timer ran out. Relay was indoors, so barrage wasn’t possible either.
Was frustrating. So frustrating.