Monster Seeking Team (North America, PS4) Rank 121 Goliath

Greetings, I am TheBulywif, I am going to start with a quick introduction for anyone interested in recruiting a Monster…

Monster: Goliath

TL;DR - Hi, I like Evolve, and Smashing people. Invite me for Winz.

About me: Here on Evolve, I primarily play Goliath here on Evolve. I am currently ranked 121 Globally (PS4). I have a long, long, history of competitive level gaming, starting with Counter-Strike 1.6 and continuing across Genres and Platforms to games like WoW, WAR Online, Rift, FFXIV, CS:GO, so on and so forth. Everyone plays games for different reasons, my reasons for playing games, is to be in the upper echelon of the player base. I love to win. But stronger than my love for winning, is my HATE of losing.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a team that is not only skilled, but has the commitment to the team to put in the time practicing. I would prefer to practice 4-5 nights a week, and once the team is ready compete, and compete to win, not to be ‘OK’. I want a team that will push me to be a better Monster, as much as I will push them to be better hunters.

Here is a link to my MLG: http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Bulywif
Add me on PSN: TheBulywif

I hope to hear from genuinely interested teams. Thank you for your time and consideration.

You made two identical threads, buddy.

@MaddCow @SledgePainter

Please do not create duplicate threads. THat is considered spamming and is against our ToS.