Monster run

I’ve noticed goliaths run looks bad he runs in a weird way and he is very slow.

my opinion is quite contrary

I think his run is fine, the only animation issues I have are his arms swinging too far forward and back but this is minor. However, I hate how he eats. It seems like the animation was fast forwarded. I think reducing the speed by 15-20% would have it still look savage, but not super speedy. Keep the timing of his consumption, just the animation itself would slow down.

I can see that.

This topic… lol xD

i also dislike the way goli eats and runs. the eating animation feels like its unnatural and his run is awkward, i think it would look better if he walked like a gurilla on his knucks

That looks gross in my head :frowning:

Hes a monster u expect him to run in a civilized manner ? :joy:

that being said the krakin is perfect

even tho i dont like playin him

They’re warrior tears!

5 minute 49 seconds, I picture the Goliath running like Barry Goldberg. LOL there are a few runs right after that in the clips, so funny.

Only oddity I noticed with Goliath is his falling speed at Stage 3. He seems to be in low-grav mode or something. And the distance he covers, even with a Level 3 Charge, seems to be rather small. Like, lots of motion for little result.

I think they change your scale of perspective while evolving, just so you seem to be moving slower but you’re moving the same speed you were before

Quite possible. When I became Stage 3 for the first time, I was all “I’m a BIG monster and I want a BIG cereal!”