Monster idea is it Yay or nay

The Yeti

A medium health, armour and medium to fast speed monster
first off his way of travel he will not have a jump but a run for traveling faster
the cursor will have a small segment of a circle and using the button to travel will slowly drain the bar where as you should guess it will regenerate but if it is possible the devs could make run auto turn on when you press the button and press again to jump if they will make this one try something similar.

the yeti will be covered in white/gray fur with grey hands, legs and face and will have a pair of large horns from the side of the head that grow sharper and larger for the evolutions it has.

Ability 1: Roar or Ice Breath (any name like it will be fine) The Roar ability will push away hunters with a good range, freeze or slow them or their sensitivity causing them to cancel certain abilities

Ability 2: Blizzard Blizzard will make a strong snow storm that will make an easy escape for the yeti and slow the hunters for at least 10 seconds or could be the time the Blizzard lasts

Ability 3: Cryo Beam Personally my favorite idea which ill explain is because in space icy moons can possibly have volcanoes that spurt ice out and other things so to the actual ability.
Cryo Beam will shoot a wide and powerful beam of ice from space slowing nearby hunters and doing ALOT of damage when it is on target

Ability 4: Ice Defence i honestly ran out of ideas here if anyone thinks of anything better then reply.
Ice Defence will increase armour and damage for a slower hit speed that will let him slow the hunters and make it harder for them to escape aswell as making the jetpacks fuel reduce for that extra powerfullness

If you like the ideas or the devs see this thank you cause it took me a while to come up for the ideas cause i probably would have been playing evolve or watching vids on youtube and i promise you these ideas for the yeti i came up with i didn’t steal from anyone cause the odds of someone having the same ideas as me are possible Thank YOU for Reading

-Flapjack

I moved a post to an existing topic: What type of Monster would you like to see?