Monster Hunter World is out now! (Monster Hunter in general)

I like how he does pretty much nothing until the last upgrade.

(Click to enlarge)

I need Xeno horns to upgrade muh Nergigante IG. This honestly just makes me hate how he’s on a rotation.

Am I the only one that thinks Rathalos’s poison dropkick has a janky hitbox? Granted, it’s nowhere near as bad as it used to be, but I can’t help but get annoyed every time I dodge it, am not near his feet and then get hit and poisoned anyway.

After you’ve gotten the repeat quest search for SOS with him as the target.

Decided on doing some request hunts that I’ve left, just done the Rathalo/Azure Rathalos hunt, spent a good chunk of that just watching the monsters go at it.

:wink:

Kinky

Wow Nash. Didn’t expect this from you.

Well, what can I say? Guess I just prefer watching. n_o

In honor of 7 Rathalos plates from 3 kills, I am naming today Rathalos Plate Day.

And here are literally my first two hunts against Bazelgeuse. Not that I expect people to watch these vids this time around, since people actually have the game now. XD

Anywho, first one is just a standard Bazelgeuse hunt the second is the dual tempered Bazelgeuse hunt.

Very informative, very important video about attack buffs here.

Cute palico name ^^;;

Ha, I can’t take credit for that one, got the name from Max around the release of MHGen when we started playing as Stalkers.

I thought you would have forgotten it ;-; hugs

Prowlers.

You’re also very skilled with a bow. ^^;;

Nah, bro. My main Palico have been Nyasha ever since that day. hugs xP

That’s the one!

Thanks. xP
Those vids are a far cry better than my first use of the bow back in the beta.

I finally got muh upgraded IG, now all I need is Earplugs charm. Time to go murder diablos!