Monster Hunter World - General Discussion

I’ve actually never had that happen to me until today and I’m not lying. Also Alatreon’s theme will most likely be a remix and not that. Also I’m pretty sure “Pride of a Nameless Hunter” plays at the end of the game during the credits.

I mean as a final phase sort of thing. Like the awesome “dragonator” moments throughout the series, where the music switches. Something more epic seems fitting for the final send off for support for world (content wise).

They might make a new one as well. I’m hoping that we’ll have the final “monster has 25% health left” theme for each special elder dragon and it’s unique for each one. Think Amatsu how it has its own version of the hunt end theme.

Is Lunastra immune to flash bombs? I’ve been shooting them a few times when she’s flying and she won’t fall. Does anyone know this so I know if I’m messing up or if she’s just immune to them.

Edit: also does anyone know what Elder seal does to her since she doesn’t have a fire aura?

yeah i really think she is immune i hv try it so many time and she never fall

wasted 50 of my Flash Bombs for nothing because of Lunastra

R.I.P My 50 Flash Bombs 2018 - 2018 :frowning:

I think a few times I’ve done it I’ve seen her flinch but I’m not sure if it’s the flash bombs or something else.

One of the things I hate the most about Lunastra is that to upgrade her weapons to their one of three full potentials you need something called a Comission ticket or something. I’m not sure what it is but I’m pretty sure it’s annoying to get. Anyone know how to get those?

Its from a Quest u will if u have finished all optional Quest in the Game But it is a very hard to Quest u need to do whit 3 other players

Really? Ugh! I don’t even know how to unlock all of the side quests ;-;

It’s a lot of busy work. You have to have captured all the monsters and have 15 up to research lvl 6 and a few other things I believe to unlock all the optionals.

I have 2 versions of the mission where you can get those tickets, I can solo those missions for you if you play on ps4, message me if you still need tickets.

She is not immune to flash pods, they just have a different effect on her. Instead of knocking her down in the air or causing confusion they just stun her for a few seconds.

Nah I’m not in that much of a rush to get them, plus I don’t play PS4 I play Xbone

I thought so so it wasn’t something else stunning her when I was flash bombing her!

Finally finished all the optional missions. Ground them out so I could do the white winds of the new world quest. And now that I got a research commission ticket from said quest, I could make my lunastra/xeno HBG.

It’s a beast. It fires sleep 1-2 and clusters 1-3. And with perks I can hold almost all of it in the clip for no reloading, plus a 30 % chance not use ammo. On top of that damage dealt to weak spots is increased by 30% and shots that hit weakspots also have 30% increased affinity.

Plus a bunch of small perks that either help a bit or not at all. (For example lvl 1 handicraft on my HBG lol)

http://xboxclips.com/SQUARE+Necron/d6507082-dabd-4da6-8561-e13a21d78190

Doesn’t include the wyvern snipe lead in.

great i hv finished all too but i was happy that my Friends has make the Quest whit me before i hv finished all optional Quest because i really wanted the Hander Armor ( on female character ) :slight_smile:
But i really must say i didnt like the Lunastra Armor and Weapons so much its cool that the Weapons has a Ability but i think the Kulv Taroth Weapons are still better because u can get 30+ defense whit them my Taroth Paolumu Switch-Axt can deal insane explosion damage

and i kinda hate that they are recoloured weapons again for me the Deviljho Weapons are still the best DLC weapons from design :stuck_out_tongue:

Welp, here I am again with another build of mine I like to call The Wall! Truth be told it’s just a tank lance build, but I like to think I’ve done a pretty good job of putting my own spin on it.

Taroth’s Crest “Water” - slotted w/ Mind’s Eye Jewel
Shadow Shades Alpha - slotted w/ 3 Vitality Jewels
Brigade Suit Beta slotted - w/ Shield Jewel & Elementless Jewel
Dober Vambraces Beta - slotted w/ 2 Ironwall Jewels
Vangis Coil Alpha - Slotted with Steadfast Jewel
Death Stench Heel Beta - slotted with 2 Protection Jewels
Ironside Charm III

This setup gives me:
Guard Lv. 5
Health Boost Lv. 3
Handicraft Lv. 3
Divine Blessing Lv. 3
Srun Resistance Lv. 2
Latent Power Lv. 1
Stamina Surge Lv. 1
Mushroomancer Lv. 1
Mind’s eye/Ballistics
Guard Up
Non-elemental Boost

There’s a skill or two there I won’t get any use out of, but I feel give still gives me some decent staying and stopping power.

There is no way you can make me believe that the theory running around that Lunastra is glitched and is always tempered isn’t true now. Literally one hit from her and I’m half health, that’s not hard that’s cheap if she’s not really tempered. I could care less if Lunastra is meant to be harder than Teo even though I think they should both be equal in strength but she shouldn’t be able to outdamage most of the monsters in the game that’s just outrageous. Have the devs commented on this yet?

Also I finally got her gem but it’s bittersweet since I don’t feel like I earned it through a fair fight I feel I got it as a reward from fainting two times and almost fainting a third cause she does bullshit damage.

If anyone wants help with anything and plays on ps4 feel free to message me anytime.

Here we go, cheesing the Arch Tempered Kirin. Crappy editing inbound, mostly done just because I could. Aside from some stupid mistakes due to bad positioning on my part he wasn’t really any worse than the Tempered Kirin. Which is to be expected, really.

Me and some buddy’s just sleep bomb the crap out of him lol. He can’t kill you if he’s asleep haha