Monster Hunter World - General Discussion

Yeah there’s a set out there that makes it to where you almost never need to use potions. I don’t remember what it’s called tho.

Shiny monster @@

Hey your back! Welcome back to hunting mostly innocent creatures and skinning them simulator!

Dear lord…

Who’s trying to get this hunt on Xbox?

I’ll be home in about 6 or so hours if you’ll still be on by then. I don’t expect you to be tho lol.

Go to elders recess, in the lava zones or close by should be be like 2 golden tracks. After collecting them go back to the trade yard and talk to the admiral.

http://xboxclips.com/SQUARE+Necron/b2638979-e184-4a03-8075-c7ca0f7824d1

That was fun XD can see the health augment at work too.

Anyone on Xbox wanna beat the shit out of the new monster with me?

Edit: Room code is 3spGy4BJd3Ja sorry I forgot about that lol

Just beat my first Gold Horned Jagras (she honesty looks like one) got the max level as well which is 17

In regards to Kulve Taroth looking like a blinged up Great jagras, yeah, I can see it. I’ll now also slightly rework a youtube comment I saw yesterday.

“Ol’ Kulve Taroth ain’t always been this glam, she was a drab little Jag once.
Now she knows she can be happy as a clam, 'cuz she’s beautiful baby!”
<.<

Honestly while the hunt is super fun and all it’s kinda exhausting to hunt her back to back especially because you have to break the parts again. I kinda wish they would bring bad the old elder system it was so cool and made them really feel like they were the only ones around. I guess I can understand her cloak but her horns once cracked (which you have to get to her last phase to even do so) should stay cracked.

Yeah, it can get a little bit tiresome. But it’s still an infinitely more entertaining fight than either Lao Shan or Shen Gaoren were. So I can overlook the little bit of tedium involved with the multiple reruns.

Yeah definitely. I feel that a gem should have a high chance to drop if you get the max level though. Getting the max level is super annoying.

Edit 1: And right now there’s no real reason to since it’s still up to rng, I didn’t even get the rarest form of an relic thing.

Edit 2: also she should drop heavy armor spheres and not just hard ones that’s another gripe. Heavy spheres should NOT just be from completing the daily bounties from Spring Festival.

Just beat him again, team didn’t get max level this time tho

It seems that above a certain pursuit level her health most definitely carries over. Just had the same team for 3 hunts in a row and in the third hunt we were not only breaking parts very quickly, but moving through phases very quickly. Literally had her go from phase 3 to 4 the second she entered phase 3. Got max reward level but now bows, unfortunately.

I’m pretty sure on the higher level she just moves phases faster, if you read the level it says “It’ll be easier to corner her” or something like that.

We broke her horns very quickly in the 4th phase when she managed to escape in the same phase in the run before that.

I dunno, I know she doesn’t keep health tho, perhaps she keeps part damage? It’s a possibility but nothings confirmed.

Fastest kulve run we’ve had yet. 9:27 ish