Monster Hunter World - General Discussion

Tbh, Radobaan armor. Closest I’ve seen to looking like a big tank mech.

So what I’ve gathered is…

Teostra lights itself on fire and probably breathes it too.

Kushala Daora has hard iron-like scales and makes twisters.

Vaal Hazak can halve my health (wtf?) and makes zombies (I think?). Oh, and just standing next to him is nasty and grosses out your health bar.

Is that all about right?

Pretty much. Teostra also has an attack where he charges up and explodes. Apparently it’s a one-shot. It hasn’t hit me yet, because it’s super obvious.

It isn’t a guaranteed one shot, but it almost exclusively hits people who have been stunned by a previous attack, so they aren’t topped off to begin with.

That said, probably the only attack currently in that does more damage than Nerg dive bomb.

So watch out for when he goes thermonuclear, got it.

Comically, it isn’t the type of move you’d even need to be warned about.

You’ll know.

It’s like, overly exaggerated anime super attack? That’s how I felt whenever Vaal would do his AOE breath attack.

Got it even lower!

He hovers and curls up, fire all around him, and at least for me, the camera always zoomed out. Super animu.

Gonna try to take down nergi in 5 minutes now. ^^;;

Anyone on Xbox wanna do the event quest Snow & Cherry Blossoms? I wanna do it to complete my tempered bounty quicker and to boost up my HR

If you have the gems for it give your armour the skill that prevents effluvial buildup, it stops him from halving your health.

I don’t think I have those gems. Is there any way to grind specific gems or nah?

They’re all random, but Miasma Gems seem to be relatively common, so T1 Tempered monsters should be your best bet.

Or you can take nul berries. Doesn’t stop the gas from slowly hurting you, but brings your health back up to full size.

See, I’m pretty sure it fixes your max health, but leaves your actual health where it was. Important, but still dangerous.

Though Great Girros armor has a piece that stops the DOT from the gas, but I think it doesn’t stop the status.

Nope but if you can put up with it for long enough to make some of his armor, then it no longer half’s your bar, and it will heal you up to full health with no items.

Hooray! ^^;;

After i hv played like 246 Quests whit the Hammer i try to learn the Hunting Horn ( alot ppl say it is weak ) and damn i love this thing in a TeamFight O.O It can be very amazing whit defense Boost and health boost and it makes alot fun :slight_smile:

Those people are painfully wrong and have probably never touched the hunting horn.