Monster Hunter World - General Discussion

I can have a mod or leader merge it I dug it up

If you want to, don’t worry about going too deep, though. It’s not had a reply for a few days.

I won’t I guess then…

Brave Gunlance and Longsword is where it’s at. Also, where’s my bloody new hunter arts at? I need to see that Charge Blade actually has a good one

So I did a system trans fur and I has no idea it would delete all my shit ;-;

Anyone wanna help me tomorrow to get up to where I was?

Also surprise res :stuck_out_tongue:

I would but I left my 3Ds in my dorm before I flew back home.

cri

I bring my games but not the 3Ds itself wth >,>

lol that must suck sorry to hear hope ya get it back!

You lost all your MHGen data?
That sucks. I will give you a hand tomorrow. I need to get back into MonHun, myself.

I think first thing is to get some good gear I know Dlc with the galvanus gives nice armor

Also thanks a lot!

Just do bear in mind that I haven’t actually played since we last played, so my gear is the same now as it was back then. XD

Well I am pretty sure we got you to high rank

IIRC we got to the point where I was HR3, I remember we started fighting the Teostra. So I haven’t really gotten all that far.

You should have good enough armor to help me through that glavenus quest :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still rocking the basic Tetsu armour. I need to get myself a decent set, which I may try farming for in a moment, actually. XD

Never got to fight this guy so I hope it comes here so I can kick his ass… After multiple wipes that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh, interesting. Hope they do something to mix the fight up a little bit. He wasn’t particularly interesting back in MHFU. XD

@Nasha842 I still have that discord channel open we should use it to talk while hunting :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I am gonna be playing overwatch for at least a few hours to get it out of my system so I am ready to mass hunting :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, still got the link to that Discord chat saved, myself, just not been using it XD
And there’s no worries on that, I’m not going to be able to play until I finish work, anyway, so there’s going to be a decently sized wait before I hop on.

No prob school is out for me due to snow :stuck_out_tongue: