Monster Hunter World - General Discussion

It was my adventure buddy. She was protecting me from big scary monsters.

Yeah pretty much…

Aaah they’re gonna fix mouse controls shortly

Gah I’ve been trying to find this Winds of the New World quest or something like that so I can’t get my guild ticket thing so I can finish my Lunastra IG but I can’t find a single sos flare ;-;

Anyone here on Xbox have the quest that would be willing to help me out and let me join it so I can get that ticket? Pm me available times so we can plan it out.

Edit: It’s called White Winds of the New World and it drops the Research Commission Ticket which is what I need. I just haven’t had the time to do all the optional quests with school in the way it takes to much time for me cause that’s a lot of quests.

I have both quests that drop it. Preference?

I’m pretty sure I can only do white winds since I’m not high enough to do the HR 100 quest. Even though honestly that’d be super fun to do. Also I’m trying out a new set to see how I like it so my armor is gonna be low until I either switch back or upgrade it.

Edit: I just reread that and it makes me sound stubborn. I apologize if I came off as rude. I’m super tired. What I meant to say was that most of my armor isn’t really meant to fight tempered elders yet other than my old IG set. Thanks for the offer of helping me out I hope we can easily find a time to set up and murder some monsters haha.

Anyone here on Xbox able to help me with Behemoth. I’m tired to randos fainting in the first room. I’ve only seen the first few minutes of stage three because of this. I also really want that kinsect so I can finally compare it to my kinsect and see how good it is.

I can help you sleep bomb him down if you have the lunestra Styx hbg. (Don’t have to have it, just super easy)

Magda gemitus 2 works good too

Rip I don’t use hbg… I do carry a shit ton of bombs tho. I have the time to get a good HBG but I don’t have the time to grind out a whole new armor set and gems. Not to mention I’m still grinding for a shaft streamstone for my IG. Oh yeah and I’ve always sucked with any type of bowgun they’ve just never been my style.

Saaaaaame. I’ve got so many ranged streamstones but no shafts and ofc I’m a bow user lol

At least technically you aren’t behind lol

With all the content there is I’m super behind. I still need to kill Behemoth. I need to augment my IG. I need to finish my mixed set. I need to get all the layered armors. Ehhhhhhh. I hate being behind in a game I used to play 24/7 ;-;

I’m honestly hoping for Tempered Jho to come by since he’s an easy way to farm for augments.

I just got a warriors streamstone: shaft and I need a hero’s streamstone: shaft…

WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME GAME REEEEEEEE

Edit: I just got another Warriors streamstone: Shaft…

END ME

Edit 2:

Oh I got it! Now I can focus on my armor!

Tfw you finally get to the last phase of Behemoth but someone faints and causes you to lose the quest… I just want that kinsect why is that so hard to ask for…

End me…

Gah I just want the kinsect. I want it so bad. I’ve endured hours of randos fainting and have yet to get a single good run. At times like this I wish @Nasha842 was on Xbox so I could actually have fun failing. Curse you Nasha, you and your PS4!

Pfft. Blame Sony and their blind insistence against cross-play functionality. If they were open to the idea we’d be able to play together no problem.

Tempered pickle hurts =(

Also all the special arenas are annoying… I want my optional quests clear

Also gimme my damn shaft streamstones ya shits

Oh yeah I solo’d him and immediately regretted it. I pulled my weight though and with a lot of traps I killed him… never again unless I need to tho…

Yeah I soloed him once then I immediately went into groups lol.

Also wooooo just got two hero shafts

Y-you got two?

Triggered at RNG intensifies

Yeah I’ve been doing the tempered pickle event and two streamstones dropped. When I appraised em I got 2 heros with shaft =D

Anywho now my cera coilbender is gonna have lifesteal =D