Monster coming back from certain defeat!

Here, I was a beginning level player with a Stage 1 Goliath, down to a sliver of health - and I came back to win the match! Anyone ever faced slimmer odds and still won? Share! And if you’ve got the video, even better!

“I spit my last breath at thee!” - Khan, Star Trek II

EDIT - lol, the link would be nice! Here - http://youtu.be/rwj8SMd9Bks

That team had no cohesion at all! You should not have been able to escape that one. When I saw Daisy at half health I facepalmed.

I did the same against a laz. Got to stage 3 and killed them all.

That team had no cohesion at all! You should not have been able to
escape that one. When I saw Daisy at half health I facepalmed.

Agreed Mountain - in truth I got LUCKY there lol!

I had a similar experience last night, would love to write about it, but I feel my writing talents may not be up to snuff.

Try anyway!

i just had such a game as kraken (i DONT play monster at all) they found me pretty fast (didnt notice they had daisy…) they domed me and got like 30% of my health after that dome everything happening was me running for my life (kr00kn so fast…) while they were chasing after i while i finally got some strikes cuz they were overcommiting (idk how to spell that word) but i was down to 1 health bar lucky i could snipe the assault with my lightning strike to get an evolve off to stage 3 where i could easly 1 shot them cuz everyone got 2 strikes at that point from never stopping chasing.

it was insane lol