@Mods, we should have a Community VS Mod tournament!

So about 2 days ago, I made a post challenging @TheMountainThatRoars . YES, I KNOW THAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF HAVING A DEATH WISH. But wouldn’t it be fun if we had MORE people, including the community? Anyone else up for that?

EDIT 2: Alright, so instead of having a time set by me, Refer to this post to vote for your preferred date(s) and time(s).

15 Likes

It’s really not. :blush: I’m average at best. :mountain:

1 Like

Ahhh, that’s a lie.

2 Likes

Get an XboxOne and I’ll gladly be your Support! :support:

7 Likes

Should compensate for having @MaddCow & @SledgePainter on the team :wink:

I would love to see Mods vs Leaders though. What do you think @ToiletWraith, @skills4u2envy @niaccurshi & @Hillbilly_Deathlord?

2 Likes

Streamed plz. :popcorn: :beer:

14 Likes

I’m a monster at heart, but i do play assault as well. I’ve even learned what WASD keys do!

1 Like

You’ll see.

If we do end up doing this, please let me know. I need at least 2 80’s training montages before I’m back to form.

7 Likes

I’ll hop on my cousin’s computer and be your monster or medic. I’m down as fuck.

I got u fam

1 Like

Timings permitted I am down like a clown in town with a crown.

4 Likes

Hey Lianne, why don’t we play HIGH QUALITY RIPS in the background of the stream, if it were to be streamed? :slight_smile:

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED I MISSED THE CHANCE TO PUT “Killer Memestar” AS MY TITLE INSTEAD OF “Mememaster”

1 Like

Oh man, I would play as Monster vs Mods any day, that sounds pretty swell

LOL

I’m fine with whatever role, although I main monster and support/medic.

But if @MaddCow will play, who will stream and cast it for us? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll stream, play and cast at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Got a real team player here

3 Likes

Yes. But what system?

If we do make this a thing, I have the perfect prizes to the team that can best the mods.

1 Like

I think I’m a decent Abe. :white_check_mark:

I like a challenge. :white_check_mark:

Now for a team. :x:

1 Like