Minimum Team Size: 4 Player(s)
Maximum Team Size: 5 Player(s)
Players In Match: 4 v 4
Games Per Round: 3

Date and Time: February 23rd starting at 7:00pm Est

Bracket: Single Elimination

Players per Match: 4v4

Entry Fee: FREE Entry

Eligibility: US, Mexico, Central America, and Canada Residents only.

For all Settings, Rules, Eligibility/Limitations, please visit the Rules and Prize tabs.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/evolve/tournament/evolve-kick-off-02-23

1 Like

Needs more PC tournaments. D:

Most people are playing on XBox One so it makes sense that the focus is going to be there. Although I do admit would be nice to see tournaments across all platforms.

do u get anything in there tourments

I’m a freelance trapper looking for a team for this or for the chappie tournament. Feel free to message my Xb1 GT: RangerDanger240 if you are looking for someone.

how can they have a Tournament when there are soooo many bugs? play tournament=reset

do u get anything out of this

Is there absolutely no way that someone who is a British resident can enter the tournament? Really annoyed that this is the second tournament now that won’t let me enter…

XBone only. No love for us Sony fanboys :crying_cat_face:

No PC love? I wanted to become an MLG player :<

Got a team yet?

Nope, still need one

I beleive this to be false. id say the most are on PC or ps4 at the moment. especially with xbones issues.

I’m just starting to make up a team, you can join. Message me on Xbox GT: Kawaii Dumpling. I’ll reply when I’m back home

If anyone would care to have an assault or trapper on their team for Xbox One, I am really available. Pm me. And my gamertag is SecretAgentxP.

Meee buddy

Alright, so you’re down for being on a permanent team?

Yeah. For sure

1 Like

I’ll Party you when I get back home.

I’ve gotta finish up at work. Ilk probably still be here for another two hours or so.