Missed this event, please help!

I am a huge fan of Evolve, been playing since D1 and participated in all the events, but unfortunately I missed this one because I was on vacation.
Is there any way i can get the Hank skin anyway? He is my favorite support

Unfortunately, no. If you miss the event that’s it. You can hope they give another chance but that’s a bit unlikely.

1 Like

There will likely be more chances in the future.

1 Like

Maybe I can email 2K support?

I don’t think they are gonna give them to you

That’s sorta the whole point of timed events

2 Likes

Yea, i kinda have to agree with everyone else. They will say try again next time

1 Like

If you’ve been playing since the beginning, then I’m sure you’ve seen the hundreds of posts like this after every… Single… Event… Answers always no. You don’t help the challenge by even playing the game, you don’t get the skins

Disregard the other posts, you can get the skins by sending a PM to our Community Manager, @DamJess explaining your situation, and you’ll receive the skin, unless it’s busy or backlogged on their end. I missed the Voodoo event due to being on holiday and Jess was able to grant me the skins :smile:

2 Likes

oh no. now jess will get tousend of mails about skins…

i also missed on skin. maggy on the damn handy app cause my phone was broken. I only hope it will come back again. didn’t even seen anyone with the daisy arktic skin

1 Like

Gg Jess’s email. Deader than a Behemoth in the cocoon against a Lennox and Cabot comp.

Deader than my email.

I never turned off email notifications from Facebook.

1 Like

Deader than a pre-patch Val soloing a beta Wraith. RIP.

1 Like

1). Game starts, Wraith instantly on other side of map.
2). Val drops down, killed when a Reaver turns to look at her.
3). Wraith becomes Stage 9, Val hits 4 Strikes from Glaciopod.
4). Val now dies the moment she spawns, her body just ragdolls out of the dropship.
5). Wraith tries to destroy Relay but Val’s dead bodies keep hitting her in the head.
6). Wraith eventually loses to timer. Val OP.

This topic was automatically closed 22 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.