Miniature painting and you 🎨 (Share info and pics!)

I will add you… maybe tonight? I have responsible adult stuff I need to do that I’ve been putting off. I must get it taken care of before my wife executes me (justifiably).

Being invited to add someone is much easier than going and asking to add someone.

Oh my god those came out amazing! I am gonna have to save up. I didn’t think hero forge was that versatile! Amazing work!

If you have access to a decent 3d printer you can just buy the stl files.

3d Printer is something I’d like to get in time. Next big thing I’m saving up for is electrical work on the basement. Then I can move my office/GM work zone done there.

They steadily add more stuff. They also regularly improve the materials the print with. The high detail plastic is really good now.

You ruined Hyde…:rage:

I did what I could do with what I had available. Not the best, but there wasn’t a lot of stuff that truly fits him.

Oh. I see sorry then.

Ruined how? I think he looks great considering the limited options.

He is not big enough imo and where his flamethrower at?

Don’t get me wrong, I still think those models are very well designed.

Totally would have given him a belly if I could. As it is, his “height”, “build”, “weight”, and “muscularity” are maxed. And best I could do for the flamethrower is a hand piece with a tube.

Hopefully HeroForge will add some more relevant items in time, and i can update specific minis before I get around to ordering them.