Miniature painting and you 🎨 (Share info and pics!)

I will add you… maybe tonight? I have responsible adult stuff I need to do that I’ve been putting off. I must get it taken care of before my wife executes me (justifiably).

Being invited to add someone is much easier than going and asking to add someone.

Oh my god those came out amazing! I am gonna have to save up. I didn’t think hero forge was that versatile! Amazing work!

If you have access to a decent 3d printer you can just buy the stl files.

3d Printer is something I’d like to get in time. Next big thing I’m saving up for is electrical work on the basement. Then I can move my office/GM work zone done there.

They steadily add more stuff. They also regularly improve the materials the print with. The high detail plastic is really good now.

You ruined Hyde…:rage:

I did what I could do with what I had available. Not the best, but there wasn’t a lot of stuff that truly fits him.

Oh. I see sorry then.

Ruined how? I think he looks great considering the limited options.

He is not big enough imo and where his flamethrower at?

Don’t get me wrong, I still think those models are very well designed.

Totally would have given him a belly if I could. As it is, his “height”, “build”, “weight”, and “muscularity” are maxed. And best I could do for the flamethrower is a hand piece with a tube.

Hopefully HeroForge will add some more relevant items in time, and i can update specific minis before I get around to ordering them.

Im not a miniature painter, but ill be honest, shit like this make me want to start.

Latest batch of finished miniatures:

Female oni by ReaperMinis:

The Scribbler for Pathfinder Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords by ReaperMinis:

A set of 4 stone columns by WizKids “Deep Cuts” series:

A wood cart from WizKids “Deep Cuts” series:

Beautiful! Do you have any pictures without the flash?

I can get some later.

They look awesome! I like the oni’s face in particular…just the way it came out gave it character. The dry brushing on the stones is really good too…you could make a lot of your own terrain by cutting pink foam and drybrushing it…you’d probably do very good with it.

I feel the Scribbler needs something or he got too washed out by the flash. Maybe an ink wash on his skin or the blade, unsure. Otherwise he looks good but could be more gritty with a wash…but that’s if I’m being picky really.

Flash free of the oni and Scribbler:

Really well done! :clap:

Scribbler reference: