Miniature painting and you 🎨 (Share info and pics!)

Works with the video too!

Base coats and underpainting on the next batch.

Depends a bit on what you intend to magnetize and for what purpose. :open_mouth:

(Also, sorry for the late reply! D: )

This thread doesn’t have enough Duncan.

There’s never enough Duncan. :heart_eyes:

The head for the Carnosaur/Troglodon. I wanna double my usage of them for D&D so I want to be able to swap out the heads.

Got a new set of minis to paint for Father’s Day!

Oh man, get your Sepia ink wash ready!

Do tell…

I am an avid D&D mini collector, specifically for any edition leading up to and including 3.5.

Last night, I bid for a Huge Gold Dragon miniature and won :smile: Up next is a Huge Red but it’s the single most expensive non gargantuan d& d mini right now so I will take it slowly :grin:

Imma need some pictures…

In total, my collection would be valued around 3000 euros, I have lots of stuff :smiley: I am nearing completion and I believe I will be done by the end of the year.

If you’re interested in a Tiamat…

Jk, I couldn’t let her go. Too much work went into her.

I have her Aspect from War Of The Dragon Queen :smiley: I am good for now :slight_smile:

But after I am done, the collection will be forever incomplete since Wizards never released a Gargantuan Green Dragon :sob::sob::sob:

There is a G. Black, Blue, White and a Colossal Red. But no G. Green.

Well you could always get another white dragon and convert it to green.

I have never tried something like that.

And even if I did, I would suck at it. Also, Green looks nothing like White :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d have to mod it a little, but it’s easier than you think!

When I first read the title I thought it was super weird that you were trying to get people to paint tiny pictures then I realized it was for stuff like warhammer

Mini is sent ! Yay !

Only 15 more to go :stuck_out_tongue:

Nearly completed my “Timber” Wolf.

Just a few touch ups and basing left to do.