Mini Evolve Sprites (Mostly Daisy)

So, when I was waiting for the game’s release after the Big Alpha, I was feeling creative and decided to make some sprites of Daisy. I’m by no stretch of the imagination an artist, but I like to dabble in tiny sprites for fun when I’m bored. Later on after the game released, I made a few more with a goal to do every Daisy skin, but never finished that project. I finally decided I wanted to post my modest little creations to share with you guys. :slight_smile:

I’d like to make more if I feel up to it. They’re fun to make.

Sorry for the name tag on some of them. If I put a lot of time into them, I leave that in. The really simple ones won’t have it. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=11]Scroll over pictures for the name of the skin or a description of what it is![/size]

###Daisy###

DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt DaisyArt

Monster

GorgonPixelArt

Miscellaneous

MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt

MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt

MiscEvolveArt MiscEvolveArt

They’re nothing special, but enjoy! :blush:

30 Likes

These are awesomeeeeeeeee.

3 Likes

They look really good! Hope you make more!

######like some monsters maybe

2 Likes

I really want to make monsters! I’ve tried Kraken and Goliath in the past and scrapped them because I’m terrible at their anatomy. I’ve got sooo little art experience. I’ll try again and see if I can get it right. :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t zoom in sadly, but I love the Nighthunter one, that last one and the one with blood on her…can’t remember the name right now

1 Like

Blood Eagle, I think?

2 Likes

I want to add one of them in my signature in an another forum!

That sounds about right :slight_smile:

OMG I LOVE THEM :heart_eyes:
Specially the pink Daisy. All the Daisys. So much love :heart: :daisy:

1 Like

http://minions2015.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Funny-gif-minion.gif

8 Likes

Thanks for all the love! <3

@Sentry_Gun Right?! I love Bucket to death and the turrets are so adorable. I had a Night Hunter turret somewhere, too. I wanted to do what I did with Daisy and make one sprite for each skin.

Feel free to. :slight_smile: If this site had signatures, I would’ve stuffed these into it.

Man Hunter is my favorite Maggie skin. :smiley:

1 Like

You’re right, they’re not special.

They’re amazing! :heart_eyes:

Are you gonna make more?

:meteor_goliath:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been inspired to make more this week. :smiley: I was working on a Gorgon sprite all of today (it’s similar to the Daisy sprite), but I just put it down for a bit because I realized I got her colors wrong by making her skin too tan colored. Also, some parts of her body are stupid. :angry:

1 Like

I put up the Gorgon one I was working on this week. I’m not 100% happy with it but I think it’s pretty cool for my first complete monster attempt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, cupcakes!

2 Likes

Wait can we use these?

I Saved all of the Daisys since they are of course the best…but that Gorgan is amazing!

2 Likes

Gorgon adaptation confirmed?!?!?!

1 Like

I would not be surprised if a Gorgon adaptation is in the works.

3 Likes

I LOVE these! I want to use them for something! Maybe I’ll use one for my home stream set up. (Leaving your name there of course, I don’t art and definitely want to give you credit)

2 Likes

Yup! I don’t mind at all.

Thank you! Glad you love them. :smiley:

That’d be awesome! I’d love for people to use them, so go right ahead! :purple_heart:

1 Like