Middle Earth: Shadow of War Discussion Thread

I Found a near god rolled Orc Captain (shadows of war)
So what are your thoughts on shadow of war Microtransactions?
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Coming to Project Scorpio, Xbox One, and Windows 10 This Year

Now you can have your own army of Orcs(dope).

Is this a GotY edition to Shadow of Mordor, or an upcoming sequel to it?

It is a sequel to the first game.

Wut? How long has this been known about?

First one was pretty fun though repetitive. I will see what reviews say about this one first.

@Nasha842 A few minutes,just broght the party to you guys.

@CptBoomBoom Agreed,but that “Nemesis system” was really cool though,I wants to see the improvements.

Ahh, I see. So my only just finding out about this isn’t as bad as I thought it was.

But yeah, I do agree with the repitiveness of the first game, but the whole Nemesis System and ability to build an army of orcs most definitely made it a highly enjoyable game. Glad that we’re going to be getting a sequel.

Looks like Mordor isn’t the only place we can explore,It will probably have horses in this game.
I hope they also improved the combat of the game to have a more “unique” feel from the first game,I love the “Freeflow combat” mechanic but they need to improve to make more different from “Batman:Arkham”.

@MaddCow here we go.

Is this an RTS?

Awesome the first game was super fun.

I heard somewhere through a link which may or may not be true that there is gonna be a new Batman game which uses the Nemesis System.

Where was this revealed? Any more info?

To clarify for people, this was leaked and has not yet been officially announced. Word around is that March 8th is looking to be a likely announcement date.

More blood for the blood god… Oh wait… wrong Ork fiction :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“MaddCow, post:16, topic:108510”]
wrong Ork fiction
[/quote]My knowledge of Warhammer lore isn’t all that good, but isn’t that the wrong Warhammer faction for the Blood God? >.>

I said fiction, not faction :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, I had to dbl check that I did that correctly because I said race at first as well :stuck_out_tongue:

"Gold Edition includes:
• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
• The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
• Gold War Chest
• Over $125 in total value

Nemesis Expansions include a new Orc Tribe featuring new enemies, followers, missions, abilities, weapons, Fortress and wilderness updates, and a Mythic Gear Set.

Story Expansions introduce a new campaign, playable character & abilities, side missions, enemies, allies & more.

Experience an epic open-world brought to life by the award-winning Nemesis System. Forge a new Ring of Power, conquer Fortresses in massive battles and dominate Mordor with your personal Orc army in Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™.

Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.

In Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™, nothing will be forgotten."

And here comes the “Holy shit!” part:
“From what I’ve heard, the story will be based on Talion and Celebrimbor (the two protagonists from Shadow of Mordor) working to forge a new ring that’s as powerful as Sauron’s. The Nemesis system is back, obviously, and there are new stronghold mechanics, new special abilities, and all that jazz.”

@Rapterror This is still a rumor,but we may find out about this new Batman game in E3 of this year.There are two rumors now about a Batman game,but the “Damian Batman” game with the “Nemesis system” is more likely to be “truth”.

Finally. I spent roughly 200 hours on shadow of mordor figuring out the inner workings of the nemesis system.
This is going to be such a hype