Meteor Goliath Ability Name Change

So I made a suggestion to TRS and a questions if they were going to change the ability names. Guess they didn’t read over it or something. But I really want to know something you would call it to go with the theme. I have a couple:

Rock Throw: Meteor Throw

Leap Smash: Meteor Blast

Plz no fighting or h4t3

I’m sure they’re the same names. Why not leave them alone and not confuse them? Just my take on it.
I do think your names are awesome though for the record.

Yes

Spice things up a bit

Everyone opinion is welcome ^,^

Thx ^.^

2 Likes

Hence why I added “just my take”. I may not always agree with people’s ideas or suggestions but it doesn’t make them bad. And the more ideas we throw out there, good, bad, or indifferent, the more ideas we may help create.

1 Like

Who would I ask for ideas?

I’m sure that people will see this and come post here. Other than that, I’m not sure.

Just because they didn’t do your suggestion doesn’t mean they didn’t read it.

However, I’m inclined to agree that renaming the abilities when they function almost identically would just be a bit confusing. It just adds complexity where there doesn’t need to be any. I get where you are going with it, and it sounds cool on paper, but they have to think of a broad range of players before they make changes like this.

1 Like

Meteor Blast sounds badass, though MG is already done and ready to release officially on Wednesday. That is cool if abilities were to be named different.

@Mr_WiZardGod Yeah I know :confused: But hey I still want to name them something just for kicks and giggles

@ColtRosewood Funny I was just about to watch one of your videos of meteor goliath

Well, I hope you like it :slight_smile:

You played MG like a boss

What about “Plasma Breath”?

1 Like