Max is sad [Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition sold out]

The only thing Max wanted for his birthday in 2 days was this
;-;

after waiting for this and not having enough money when it released I am sad I may never own one

(change this if this is not in the right topic I just need to express how sad I am)

I will have to express my feelings by buying skins and pokken tournament and crying in my sleep
and telling my friends to suck on purpose so I can feel good for destroying them as monster

Gotta write that down…

yeah I don’t really want a b-day thread tho
all I wanted was this :sob:

Nintendo is selling Nostalgia. It hit me right in the feels. Now I need a 3DS to play all the games.

just get a new 3ds there are about the same price now and you don’t have to buy a seperate thing to use amiibos also xenoblade

Yeah, definitely gonna get one. Just a matter of money.

have any games you don’t play just trade them in

(shudders at thought of gamestop’s idea of depreciation values)

That’s too true.

GameStop is ridiculous, I like the smaller game stores. There’s a place in town here called Big City Gaming, they gave me $35 for Black Ops 2, Xbox 360 version, when GameStop offered me $10. Granted that was a few years ago, but their prices are always so much better. GameStop is money hungry.
Back on topic though, I want a 3DS real bad. Used to love playing Pokemon, had a full Eevee team on my Pearl game. I miss them. :cry:

they might be havin a spring break sale on some of the sh*t go look

Platinum master 4th gen game

######/kappa

Limited Edition PC Pocket Monster Race Exclusive 360 No Scope Flamebreathe Developer Copy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really think you should change the name of this thread to #SadMax. It’s important.