Matchmaking roles

I’ve been having an unfun time when playing solo, Without a group of friends.
We’re trying to get really good at our roles and we get them all the time when we play together.
But when playing Solo for Leaderboards/practice It’s almost impossible for me to get the role I want.
I ONLY Want to play support, Infact my preference order is Support>Medic>Trapper>Assault>Monster
And 90% of the time I get forced to play Assault or Monster.
I’m on a terrible laptop and I don’t want to play a walking ball of framelag, AKA Monster
And I really don’t want to play anything other than support because it just leads to frustration and being flamed in chat.

I suggest the option of a different filter when searching for games.
Currently: I search for a solo support game
Outcome: I get into a game in progress as assault

Suggestion: Add a filter to matchmaking that allows us to select the role we WANT to play, Not the role we prefer.
The options could be
Support
Assault
Medic
Trapper
Monster
Any Hunter
“I don’t mind” ( anything at all)
“Use my preferences” ( the current matchmaking)

So if I were to select Support. I would remain in queue until I found a game with an open support slot.
Queue time may be longer, but it’s a damn sight better than loading into a game and being forced to play a role you don’t want to, being flamed the entire time cough #LeagueofLegends cough

But yeah, This would be an awesome feature for solo play - Until something like this is implimented I doubt I’ll be playing without my friends.

Ridiculous game design

I have to agree, but only partiality. Just think for a moment: If they did this, matchmaking would probably be oven longer then it already is. Also:

That is entirely on you. If you don’t want to play laggy, buy a better computer. The system requirements for the game were known a long time ago. Plenty of time for you to decide whenever you laptop was up to the task

Just buying something isn’t an option for some people =P
And Like I said, there could be options for using the current matchmaking or I don’t mind, or even just “any hunter” Meaning people that selected these roles could be slotted into the roles around the role you want - If you don’t want a long queue, simply search for “use my preferences”
But for those of us who don’t want to play everything, The current matchmaking is a lot longer than the queue would be to find a match ( implying you leave the match and try to find another one)