Matchmaking bug

From this morning I have been unable to join any games succesfully without massive errors.

Hunt - Cant join these games at all. It starts searching, I get ‘players found’ for all slots, then it goes to ‘searching’ for every slot (including my own) then continues to give me the searching circle of doom until I get bored.

Evac - Similar issues as above but with the occasional match that I can join. However when I do get in it says all slots are empty and that I am playing alone. I choose my hunter/monster then get dropped into a game with other players but I am unable to type or speak to any of them. When the round ends the game tells me that all players have disconnected and I must wait to be moved back to a lobby - this doesnt happen and I have to quit manually and restart searching.
A couple of Evac games have allowed me to start joining but on the map-boot screen it gets stuck on the timer and nothing happens and I am forced to exit the game.

I havent had any errors or bugs (apart from steam overlay mouse issue) before now, no idea whats caused this. Is there maintenance going on?

Im playing through Steam in EU.

Cheers,
Wise