Matadurr is back, baby

So after a long hiatus of getting fed up with Hunt 2.0’s many flee-till-3ers, I’ve come back to Evolve to play with friends in quick play and customs to just have fun. I am now hooked again, and despite my focus on Wasteland Maggie now (regular Maggie, its been a fun 700 with you…), this is how I want to end every single Evolve match from here on out. (gif)

P.S. I love you guys

There has never been a feeling like thunderstriking a flying Kraken for the win… it is THE BEST.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Ah, the satisfaction of punching a Kraken to death.

it’s what everyone has wanted to do since Kraken became an overused [REDACTED] (If I explained what Kraken has become, I would be banned for a millennium and locked up in a high security prison.)

oh you dont about satisfaction,Thunder strike a gorgon on the wall,who´s about to pounce you

Welcome back!

I think the elite mastery for thunderstrike is based on how fun it is to finish a monster with a flying smash :smiley_cat:

Oh trust me, I share that sentiment. Against a good strafing Kraken…so hard to hit with anything on consoles. I miss the aim assist to this day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.