Markov is the only animated char in hunter select

When you look at that screen that shows the monster and 4 hunters before the match starts, Markov’s plasma rifle has electricity rotating inside. Every other character is a still image. Am i wrong? Why is this? Discuss.

Actually several of them do. The liquid inside Lazarus’s glove moves, for example. Not all, but not just Markov.

I see. Any others?

I think there are, but I’ve never cared to look. And I can’t remember. I’ll check in game later, I guess. :slight_smile:

Nope. Just Markov and Laz.

I think you’re able to see the laser on Torvold’s mortar glove, I don’t remember if it is animated though

Laser on Torvald and some glow on Caira’s launcher. I also think Slim’s cigarette, or whatever it is, glows.

Ah, okay. I never choose Caira, and I don’t have T4. I don’t like Torvald’s laser in game btw. It goes out like, two feet from his wrist and ends abruptly. It looks like a long red straw.

It doesn’t

This.

They should make it fade instead of ending. Would look better aesthetically.

I think it would be cool if it stretched out infinitely. I also don’t really see the point of the laser… Do his mortars utilize it or something? I know he has a shotgun, and he has shrapnel grenades (and I don’t see how those could utilize the laser really), so what exactly is the laser for? I don’t play Torvald, so…

Its for targeting his mortars.

Ah, I see.

Torvald’s robot hand has lights that pulse on the select screen.

We already established this.

Good for you.

I know, right? Sorry you got ninja’d bro!

Griffin’s flashlight seems to flicker.

They should play the animations that are on the main menu, that would be cool. Kinda boring looking at a still image of them.