Mandela Effect (New Survey Added)

Without checking on-line, please answer the way in which you remember it. If you do not have an answer either way or do not know, do not guess, just skip to the next question. Again, DO NOT refer to anything on-line…please just answer based on your immediate memory.

##How is this cereal spelled?:

• Fruit Loops
  • Froot Loops

0 voters

##How is this meat product spelled?:

• Oscar Meyer
  • Oscar Mayer

0 voters

##This restaurant is spelled how?:

• Chic-Fil-A
  • Chick-Fil-A

0 voters

##Book by Anne Rice turned into a movie:

• Interview with a Vampire
  • Interview with the Vampire

0 voters

##How is this air fresher spelled?:

• Febreze
  • Febreeze

0 voters

##What did Darth Vader say:

• Luke, I am your father.
  • No, I am your father.

0 voters

##The Famous Bear Children’s Book Series was called what?:

• Berenstein Bears
  • Berenstain Bears

0 voters

##Mr. Rogers song lyrics were:

• It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood
  • It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

0 voters

##The chant from Snow White to the mirror:

• Magic mirror on the wall…who’s the fairest of them all?
  • Mirror, mirror on the wall…who’s the fairest of them all?

0 voters

##Forrest Gump’s famous line was:

• Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
  • Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

0 voters

##A TV show series:

• Sex and the City
  • Sex in the City

0 voters

##The Lord’s Prayer (for those brought up in Chirstian families):

• Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
  • Thy will be done in Earth as it is in Heaven.

0 voters

##In the Bible, what animal lied down with the lamb? (for those brought up in Christian families):

• Wolf
  • Lion

0 voters

##Oreo type spelling:

• Double Stuff
  • Double Stuf

0 voters

##Brand of shoe spelled how?:

• Sketchers
  • Skechers

0 voters

##Famous TV show starring Gary Coleman:

• Diff’rent Strokes
  • Different Strokes

0 voters

##Field of Dreams famous movie line goes:

• If you build it, they will come.
  • If you build it, he will come.

0 voters

##A type of peanut butter:

• Jif
  • Jiffy

0 voters

##This Disney character had a sadistic desire for a dalmatian coat:

• Cruella DeVille
  • Cruella De Vil

0 voters

##A common statement:

• All of a sudden…
  • All of the sudden…

0 voters

##A brand of adult protective underwear:

• Depend
  • Depends

0 voters

##This famous cartoonist illustrated Charlie Brown:

• Charles Schulz
  • Charles Schultz

0 voters

##The end of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown:

• Yes the Great Pumpkin did appear
  • No, it was only Snoopy’s shadow

0 voters

I did a thing, where’s my prize? : D

I misclicked jiffy because that’s cornbread mix I got in the pantry right now, don’t hate. I got jif PB in the fridge too. fuck me.

Actually both spelling are generally accepted. I go for the later because OUaT. :smiley:

You put peanut butter in the fridge?

I like it cold, it’s one SOB to spread though.

Anyone who says Barenstain Bears is weird. I do t care what the book cover says, it’s Barenstein. I swear there was a conspiracy on that one.

What’s all this about?

12-12-2012 wasnt the end of the world just the beginning of the convergence as we approach the singularity.

Shit gonna start gettin real weird boiii

*Berenstain

XD You have made my day!

I am researching the Mendala effect. The questions above are some of the more pominent “effects” people have noticed having been “changed” or that their memory is different than what is currently said to be shown. It is a very curious thing…and I would have paid no mind to it had it not hit home in a few areas. I wanted to gather some data myself because even when I question others, we are mostly all on the same page with our memories…however history as it currently is shows it to be different. It’s pretty deep and complex, bordering on sci-fi and possible alternate realities or time paradoxes. Thing is, it seems to be spreading. People are noticing it more and more.

According to the answers so far, it appears that most of you remember things the way I have, but according to our history, is incorrect…such as the Bears. Dang, I forgot to add one question…was it Looney Toons or Looney Tunes? I will note that I remember it as Looney Toons but unlike most of you, I recall the Star Wars one as Luke, I am your father.

People are starting to question their own memories but in some areas, people KNOW the answer they have is correct but history is wrong, and everything they have in their possession to prove it often fits history and not their own 100% knowledge of the opposite being true. Example…all of the books if you look the, up, will show the Bears as Stain and not Stien…but the majority of people know them to be the latter, even digging through their old book collections…just to find that their childhood books said Stain…to which they refuse what their own eyes see.

Where this is all going, I don’t know. But I just wanted to make a poll and see. Is history literally changing? Has CERN opened a rift in time? Are our memories being altered somehow and to what ends? Or are we all just part of a group memory phenomenon we are just starting to learn more about?

Invisible cupcakes for everyone that takes the survey!

I see what you did there

Its just that our minds are lazy, easily manipulated, and stubborn to admit when they’re wrong, preferring to shift the blame to an external source (in this case alternate universes, or memory alteration by some unknown means)

Wow, never realized Papa Bear was a racist fuck. You’ve opened my eyes.

I swear they said Berenstein as a child!

Thank you Good Mythical Morning for telling me about the Forrest Gump one and the Star Wars one

All of a sudden???

Fookin English fails me every time…

At least I still have my sanity.

This is all just out minds remembering it in easier ways to remember. Or you hear it from other sources a certain way more often.
It’s just human brains showing that they aren’t perfect, not psychic abilities.
But hey, that’s my take on it.