Mammoth Bird rage release thread

So yeah. The name kinda says it all…

Mammoth birds are like the trapjaws for hunters!

Just docile till u get close and a group of them can infact INCAP you!
For f*cks sake they are about the same bar as tyrants.

Avoid the Mammoth birds? You mean shoot to kill

I have a video of a Mammoth Bird killing three of us as hunters. I’m gonna upload it later.

Story time.

Wraith abducted me into a pack of mammoth birds.

Shoot them you say. And aggro them.

What annoys me is when they run away the exact way your going and then go BOOM1/4 health gone or when your fule runs out and you land in a group of 4…

Mammoth birds? Reavers pls.

http://xboxclips.com/z+Frostbyte+x/b3e4ccaa-dcc9-4468-ae45-f2cb4f52e95e

Problem with me?!?!

LOL, I think the problem is with how people handle mammoth birds, or possibly their programming.

When I have to cross one now, I try to walk past it. They seem to react poorly to jetpacks&noise. I’ve walked past a few without incident. Not sure if it’s just luck… or what.

Yes that’s what I’m doing very often… :imp:

They hide under the guise of innocent grazing creatures that supposedly “avoid” you, yet should you jetpack/jump/move/breathe/walk/exist near them they make a beeline straight towards you and zap you with their doom tentacles of pain, suffering and ungodly voltage.

Continuing the discussion from Just had my first draw:

mammoth birds . . . a pack of five can taze away a entire health bar for a monster. engage at range and only at your own risk

Mammoth birds, when you accidently scare one and they start to run away… thowards you.

Just as a side note I’m going to try and have a pack of Mammoth birds join the fight when were fighting the monster. Does the Dam Map sound like a good idea?