Make the fifth monster a giant wolf pls

big black wolf with red eyees and big teeth and claws k thanks. Quadroped biped either or its all the same

5 Likes

8 Likes

Im bob dole and I approve this message

3 Likes

How about a wolf with machine guns fused into its 6 nipples

5 Likes

hell yeah it shoots lactose bullets

3 Likes

lasers coming out of its eyes

1 Like

one of its abilities is the ‘toxic fart’ cause I know I hate when i cant shake the hunters, well you let one rip and im tellin you the hunters will leave you alone for the rest of the game

Jokes aside, I would love to see something quadrupedal.

The thing is, asking for a wolf is pointless if it is a serious request :stuck_out_tongue: it makes no sense for an actual animal from earth to be a monster, or even on shear.

1 Like

guys i found a starting template we can use

look how OP he is even in beta form he’s breaking the game already image

5 Likes

i know its poor quality but I had to catch the beast on video and capture it for you

i personally think done correctly a wolf would be legit

Damn that son of a gun is cute

1 Like

Honestly thinking about new monsters Ive never once imagined a giant wolf or werewolf
hah awesome!

2 Likes

stage 1 and stage 2 comparison image

5 Likes

This was too funny

I refuse to flagg

Take my like and LIKE IT!!!

well it got flagged anyways lol but thanks

Would the wolf monster be the one that tore torvald apart *cough fenrir *cough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes actually I own a pup from fenrir’s litter its the wolf you see now(I didnt know that actually happened thats cool where can I read?) p.s. nice pic lol

Well, you know, just completely forget any of my ideas. Yeah, let’s go ahead and make an oversized wolf. Totally. Sounds Great

I came here to kill hunters

3 Likes