Make it a Montage!

It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these, so I’m really excited to be doing another one! With that being said, let’s get into it!

For this contest, I’m going to need you to put some of your best moments into a short montage! This can be anything from a clutch revive with Laz, to clean stage one kill as Wraith. Here are the requirements:

• 1: The montage must be a minimum of 1min and 30secs to 3mins maximum.

• 2: Individual clips may last no longer than 12secs.

• 3: The clips can not consist of any bots.

With that out of the way, let’s get to prizes and who can enter.

Sadly for this, I’ll only be allowing Stage 2 clips, so no Legacy Evolve. Anyone on PC is free to enter! The prizes will be the following:

• 1st place is 50 USD in Steam Cards

• 2nd place is 30 USD in Steam Cards

• 3rd place is 20 USD in Steam Cards

This contest will run from today to the 16th of next month. The prizes will be rewarded 3 to 10 days after the winners are announced.

Good luck to those who enter and happy hunting!

10 Likes

Can the alternate reward involve a certain thread with using profile pics for 1 week?

Why would you want that over money?

Simple I want multiple cybersquids running around.

If you somehow get in the top 3, sure.

I will make the best montage you will ever see, can it have editing such as music and stuff?

It’s a montage. What’s a montage without music?

1 Like

It will be the best montage you will ever see.

I have something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgPs7NhLzhU
Some clips do last longer than 12 secs though and has music.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I can’t accept that.

As someone who has zero video editing skills, no prior Evolve footage of any kind, and can count all highlight-worthy moments in one hand, this contest is perfect for me! (Kappa)

1 Like

Might as well give it a shot. You could have some really good moments!

Yes but I’d have to get a video recording AND editing software. As a PC user, both programs usually have a bigass watermark slapped onto the file. Sosososad :frowning:

Why not use Shadowplay?

Interesting, is that free?

Also any video editing software you recommend that doesn’t slap a giant watermark?

Shadowplay should come with every GTX card I believe. I don’t know how much it is without one.

6 Likes

I’m sorry. Don’t hurt me!

I would love to participate!

Sadly, most video capture software I’ve tried (Plays.tv, OBS, Camstudio, Afterburner) results into choppy and stuttery videos, and Shadowplay has trouble with variable framerate, and I really don’t wanna normalize the framerate of every clip with Handbrake. Does anybody know of a reliable video capture program (that is not FRAPS)?

@Shunty can visual effects be added?