Maggie Poon inconsistency on Kraken

I’ve so had it with how buggy Kraken interacts with harpoon traps. There needs to be a serious look at this because at this point I feel like Maggie is literally breaking Kraken.

First off, unless the traps are literally on top of each other Kraken cannot break 2 or more traps in one swing, even though the tentacle does reach the tether. Compared to other monsters that have an almost 180° breaking range like Behemoth and Goliath this is ridiculously frustrating.
Second, Momentum inconsistencies. Right now, a harpoon trap seems to have a 50/50 chance on just stopping you dead in your tracks or stretching out a little like it’s supposed to. Especially with the change on Kraken now respecting gravity, this means it has a 50/50 chance of taking about 2 bars of free damage. That shouldn’t happen. Either they stop you and don’t stretch at all, or they ALL stretch a little. None of this “You’re pretty much standing on the trap but you can’t move an inch” shenanigans.
Then there’s ability cancels. Yeah. You read that right. Somehow, this is happening. Lightning strikes and Aftershocks just randomly vanishing in thin air (although Lightning strike can do that without traps too) upon getting hit with a trap while casting. Uhh… What the…? No. Just no.
And finally, what’s up with certain traps taking 3-4 hits to break and others only one? They’re a big enough buggy mess already when it comes to interactions with Kraken, we don’t need them being extra difficult to break. Especially abilities seems to suffer from this. “Breaking one with a Vortex? Lolnope. Aftershock? Still there bro. Try a few autoattacks. Lol, jk.” Can we effing not?

Oh, for final reference, I’m playing on PC.