Lucky Clothes

Do any of you wear lucky clothes, like socks, ties, shirts, ect, when playing evolve? I wear my lucky blue hat, when playing.

I prefer not to wear nice clothes, it’s too heart racing and they get sweat on them

Doesn’t have to be nice clothes. My friend has a lucky shirt that he has never washed…

I start naked. At stage 2 I get my hat on and at stage 3 I quickly get some socks on.

I have a lucky mustache…

I wear my Evolve Monster wristband.

Lucky clothes? I don’t even believe in luck itself… Not sure how I would attribute luck to a piece of clothing. O.o

So you don’t wear anything consistently while playing?

I sacrifice a goat each to gobi, the flying spaghetti monster (aka kraken), and Chuck Norris and I wear their skulls on my head and shoulders. does that count?

I wear what I put on for the day.

Eventually when I have the Evolve hoodie…

I am hoping they create a Scaler that is Daisy, Goliath or Kraken or something. Probably too much to ask. Then I would attach this to my headset.
Scalers:

Sometimes I like to wear my boyfriend’s Hatsune Miku Bunny Hat.
Looks like this.
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1979070348/FREE-SHIPPING-Japanese-Animation-Cute-font-b-Hatsune-b-font-font-b-Miku-b-font-Cap.jpg
…Really comfy :slight_smile:

That hat looks traumatised

Maybe so, but it’s still comfy.
I’ve seen some things…

Okay, you people are going to look at me weird…

I don’t have an actual piece of clothing I’d wear when I’d need luck. However, I have a flash drive a wear as a necklace on such occasions.

Don’t ask me what’s on it. You wouldn’t like the answer.

What’s on it?

I have a lucky shirt that has an Ace of Spades with the words “Jack of all Trades” on it. That’s my lucky shirt :blush:

I let my hair down at Stage 2 because reasons.

Well… Now we obviously wanna know… Even though I think I already know the answer. :wink:

What about stage 3? :open_mouth:

I rarely take it to Stage 3. If I do, I just…I don’t know.