Low lvl player and high lvl player

If 3 of us are lvl 10 ,9 ,8 and then a player with no lvl joyn’s (just started playing) why can it fin a monster , is it because he needs get his rank ?

Hi there, is this in Quickplay mode or Hunt (ranked) mode?

Edit: welcome to the forums!

English seems to not be your first language. Do you think you could elaborate more? If you’re talking about ranked, that’s separate from searching as a hunter, as each has it’s own respective search queue.

My guess is that you’re saying “if a lvl 0 (a.k.a literally just started playing, might be referring to a ‘determining rank’) joins the lobby are we prohibited from finding a monster to fight, since that player hasn’t got a rank yet?”.

This sounds like a matchmaking problem to me…you probably can’t seem to find a game and are wondering if it’s because of a new player. Unfortunately Evolve’s matchmaking isn’t great. Because the game has a fairly low player base, it will take some time to find a game.

However ‘QuickPlay’ generally takes the least time to find a game compared to ‘Hunt’ or ‘Evacuation’ so play that if your consistently struggling to get games.

queue.
</10char

Hee hee 10, 9 and 8 are “high level”.

Sorry nothing helpful to add. I’ll just see myself out.

(HUNT) We were 4 players with lvl’s close to one and other , yes I know it takes time to find monsters because there are few , but at one point one eventually joined ,after one of us left I invited my friend a lvl 0 player and there was never a monster that joined , and I tought it was because of him , that first he needed to play those matches with other ‘‘0’’ lvl players so he can get his rank , tnx for clearing that up for me ,I have a nother question if you cand help with .Can 4 of my friend’s invite me to there loby to be the monster ?

if on quickplay , change steam download region to USA newyork you will find matches fast

There are not enough players in queue so sometimes level 40 can grouped with lvl 1. I had several fights with total mix levels in quickmatch. In ranked hunt there are always mixed levels.

If there are 5 of you in total, go into custom games. That way all of you can play in the same match (I.e. 1 is the monster, the others are the hunters).

Yes, if you have four other friends then you can all be in a match together and take turns on who is playing as what and it helps to save time because you don’t need to find people in Matchmaking.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.