Loving LadieAuPair's Dedication

@LadieAuPair has recently joined the forums and starting to make a big presence :smile: helping us by keeping track of bugs and letting us know of the progress they have for fixing them. She also watches some of the streams of community members and recently moderated the chat for the stream last week where they announced a lot of information :stuck_out_tongue: she also gives out candy at the office I hear :wink:

Shoutout to a great Ladie :bucket_salute:

15 Likes

Not enough appreciation threads.

You’re slacking.

2 Likes

She gives out wasabi seaweed when she runs out of candy…

5 Likes

I’m doing one every week :cry: others should make some too though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:bucket_salute: Salute to Ladie ^^
(or Lassy O.O)

1 Like

Not enough.

Not nearly enough.

labels as traitor

Still isn’t enough, don’t be lazy…
I’m sure more people want to be appreciated. ^.-
You limit not only yourself with that once a week rule, but everyone that might have been appreciated.

True but no one is stopping anyone else from doing the threads :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t even start the trend lol

I appreciate @LadieAuPair’s continued stream-bombing. @Chloe and @DamJess not invited her to take part? Like a Honey Badger she just doesn’t give a shit, she’s getting on air anyway :smiley:

7 Likes

But… I’m trying :cry:

1 Like

Aww, my own appreciation thread! And it hasn’t even gotten creepy yet! I feel so loved!

12 Likes

Now you went and did it…

4 Likes

Hahaha, I like that my stream bombing is appreciated. I think I’m probably gonna have to pass on this week’s though… you know, since it’s in Germany and all.

4 Likes

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-creepy-glasses-guy-l.png
Did someone call?

I kid I kid

No one called. Begone! ^.^

I clearly did not think what I was typing through.

2 Likes

Alright then.
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/78048685/large.gif

4 Likes

She recently joined! Thank heavens! I thought that I’d just been blind to her since I joined o_o

I remember when the locke of your hair arrived in the mail after paying one of your co-workers a hefty sum. Oh the joy! It was like it was christmas! sigh good times… [Now you won’t feel left out since I’m sure there were creepy messages on other dedication threads :stuck_out_tongue: ]

Thank you for all that you do @LadieAuPair :slight_smile: Keep up the good work, and let’s see you in more streams (we won’t tell if you’re supposed to be working :grin:

1 Like

I actually don’t think she did recently join the forums. Just seems she’s been posting more. I could be wrong, but I swear I’ve seen her posting for quite some time.

At any rate, I love that she’s looking into the skin reward problem and her dino DNA shirt. So, thanks for that!

3 Likes

Just checked her join date, and it’s Jun 4, so I think she did o.o