Lost levels and all character progression, Xbox one

So, I lost my levels, again. This time I was level 17 and on the verge of getting Abe’s elite skin. I love this game to death, but it really sucks that in the past few days my level has been reset to 1 twice. I know 2k is working on the issue already, but is there any possibility that when it’s resolved I’ll get my progress back, at least for Abe? Just curious if anyone has any info. Thanks guys.

I’m in the same spot you are…I don’t know if I want to play any more before this is fixed I hate working towards something to just lose it in an instant.

Did you not read the giant announcement at the top of the forum about this very problem? Or the stickied post?

According to @MacMan, 2K Support can restore all progress!

I’ll believe it when I see it. I hope its true, but I’m not confident. Also, this means progress in the interim is wasted, so I can see why people would back off of the game in the meantime.

I just don’t get how, in 2015, something like this happens. How hard is it to invest in servers that operate properly?

When 2K is calling the shots…well. I agree that this shouldn’t happen, though. : /

Also, MacMan stated that “they can give it back” on a separate topic somewhere around here. Can’t find it now- too mnay drifting around- but it shouldn’t be too hard.

Again, I’ll believe it when I see it. If it is taking them this long to resolve, who knows what happened to the data. There is no guarantee it exists anymore, so no guarantee a backup can be used to restore progress.

I hope it is possible, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

2k is telling me we can’t get the levels back.

I was lvl 37 with ALL the support elite skins and so much progress done on the rest of the characters and it reset me just now, there are no words to describe how I feel right now