Lost all my save data (RESOLVED)

I just got on Evolve for Xbox One and it’s telling me to adjust my brightness and giving me the Goliath tutorial. I checked to see if my saved data is on the console and it isn’t. All I see is “Reserved Space”. The last time I played Evolve I disconnected from a public game and then the game quit itself and sent me back to Xbox home menu. This was my favorite game, I played this game ever since the gold monster skin weekend event was going on and I had a couple of elites. Also I saw that this was a problem during launch and apparently it’s been fixed. It clearly isn’t fixed.

This sucks dude. I’ll tag @Shaners, she might be able to help in one way or another. I really do hope you find a solution as soon as possible.

I got my fingers crossed for you.

Jeez that sucks, you sure its evolve and not your Xbox? Either way, i hope you get your data back somehow man, i would hate for that to happen.

Thanks, but I really don’t see how I can get all my data back. I just wanted to let TRS know that this bug isn’t fixed.

It could be my Xbox, but this game is extremely buggy so I really doubt that it’s a problem with my Xbox. I have never lost any data from any game except for this one.

Try hard resetting your Xbox (hold down the power button until your Xbox turns off). It might not do anything but I suppose it’s worth a try.

I just got a message from my Xbox that my saved games were messed up, I cleared my local game saves and my Xbox synced the old one back. Everything is back to normal now. If a mod could close this topic now that’ll be great. I thought it was a bug because of the weird disconnect from the last time I played, sorry guys.

1 Like

Hmm, i know its a bit late but can you not upload your saved to the cloud? I’m paranoid about losing data so i’ve done this on ps4. It’s just so it doesn’t happen again.

Great to hear. Happy hunting. :smiley:
@TheMountainThatRoars your powers are wanted. :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes