Looking for a new mouse

So I’m looking for a new gaming mouse, but I’ve hit a few snags.

I’m totally opposed to purchasing things online, so that limits my options.

And then there aren’t many good ones in nearby Australian stores. ~.~ Such as JB Hi Fi, etc. I’d like one that’s less than 100AUD, if at all possible, and it should be in Australian retailers.

Which limits my choices to like 3 or something.

Suggestions? D: Right now leaning towards the Deathadder Chroma, the Roccat Kone Pure or the Proteus G502.

cough G502 master race

1 Like

Is it a thing I can actually get my hands on? D:

Looks like it? https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/gaming-mouse/logitech-g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse/535659/

Unless Tony Abbott banned them from stores.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, this is actually one I was considering, alongside the Roccat Kone or something.

Yeah, this thing.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/gaming-mouse/roccat-kone-pure-gaming-mouse-black/668693/

1 Like

I was about to suggest the mouse that I’m using right now, but I’m not sure how expensive it is in AUD and I’m also not sure if it’s available in Australian stores :s.

Anyways this is my current mouse, have been using it for a while now and I really like it.
http://www.razerzone.com/au-en/store/razer-deathadder-chroma

It’s 115 AUD I just noticed :s

I can handle a little above 100 AUD, that’s fine. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll add it to the list of options, thank you. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but does it have adjustable weights and a scroll wheel that can unlock itself and scroll at a million miles per hour? (screw your metric system, murrica)

Seriously, that shit is super addicting to do, I dunno why.

Also you can remap the buttons to whatever you want

Fantastic.

1 Like

If it’s not already obvious… G502

Or be cool like me and get a G700s.

1 Like

If I may ask, why do you want gaming mouse and not the ordinary one? :slight_smile:

Cuz my current mouse sucks and I kinda feel like getting a good mouse for once. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well imo gaming mouses are just overpriced shizzles :smiley:

Like I really don’t know why would anyone need some “removable weights” on mouse , extreme amounts of dpi, backlight etc…

Only thing that migh be usefull for some kind of players may be some extra side macro- buttons.
But you can get quality mouse with side buttons for 1/4 of price of gaming mouse.

but thats just my opinion and it is up to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your opinions are special to me as well. :slight_smile:

What would you suggest, may I ask?

1 Like

Wait a sec :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well imo the most important thing is the quality and that the mouse will fit in your hand perfectly.

I dont have any specific model for you, but If I can give you few advices here they are :

1. I would choose usb mice , cause wirelles are just eating batteries like hungry pugs.
  2. Go to the shop in your city and TOUCH the mices if they fit to your hand and you feel comfortable with them.
  3. I would choose from Dell ( I got mine dell mouse almost for 4 years) , Logitech or Microsoft (they are creating really quality mouses).
  4. Pinpoint the main features your mice should have .
    You don’t need removable weights and they are pointless, if you choose mouse thats not light as feather.
    Also if you are wondering if you need such a high dpi numbers I recomend you watch this video
    www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=cAEb9a-dltk

As I said before the only “important” feature that you might need are the side macro buttons, if you play some MMO or Moba a lot. Other features than that are just to increase the price of mouse, with no real use.

1. The 40$ for mouse is more than enough, buy If you have plenty of money and don’t care about them much and also want all of that “fancy” “not very usefull” stuff, go with the mentioned G502

Go to your local store and ask the assistant guy if he can help and advice you, and I believe he will do :stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno if I helped you somehow , but hope I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I’m certainly remember it. :smiley:

1 Like

If you just want some extra buttons, good feeling mouse, and pretty good performance… I use a SteelSeries Sensei RAW and I love it.

Affordable on a budget, too.

1 Like

I just started using the Deathadder Chroma at work and I like it a lot. And it changes colors. So I feel fancy.

2 Likes

It’s what I use, G700s, love the mouse.

1 Like

We’re both thrash tho, since it’s a wireless one.