Look what I found at Target!

$7.99…not a bad deal for 5 bands!
Only a matter of time before we see T-shirts in the stores now!

I also picked up the hard copy strategy guide from Bradygames over at GameStop. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0744015707/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=20U2AVMV0GFY7&coliid=ISR01EIPLGKIM here on Amazon. I have to say…it came with everything I expected and then some. I haven’t had a chance to do anything but a brief look through but it has all of the maps printed out nicely, all of the badges available, lists of mastery requirements for leveling up, all of the awards and accolades, achievements, weapon loadouts and their rate of fire/damage/number of bullets, all wildlife buffs and what they do for hunters and monsters, a wildlife mini guide, map effects, perks…I mean everything is right here in one place at your fingertips. AWESOME! Worth a buy, in my opinion, if you like hard copies in your hands. The book also comes with a free code for a download of the E-Book version.

Also bought the art book from Amazon and it finally arrived. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1608875148/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 That’s a great purchase as well and I think I found out what the next Trapper’s pet will be (page 83! It’s a dead ringer…even the name tells all!). Just amazing to gawk at…a real feast for the eyes and I can’t wait to read it.

Happy Hunting!

Nice! I’ll need to look around some of the stores in the UK to see if they have any, I’ll get back to you on that!

Wish they had the Evolve Hoodies :frowning:

Also, Target’s across Canada are all closing, man what a mess that is.

:open_mouth:! I gotta go to target!

Lame no Target here. Sweet that they are making those… and they are in Target lol.

Yea, hoodies > bands. :smiley: I really want that statue, but $750 is too much. $300 I’d be okay with.

Hmm… I’ll wait until stores start selling giant red gauntlets.

You just made my day!

Feeling it! I was able to snag a set of pins, since Pax has made me a pin whore. can’t wait to wear em at pax east this year!

Pins are from Target too?

not sure, I was able to get mine from a 2k rep.

Ohhhhh ok. Thank you.

Bummer that…but I may be picking up a few more packs and holding a contest for them! My Target had several on the racks over by the gaming section.

Going to try to run out there this weekend. Maybe tonight! :open_mouth:

I wanna get me some pins too…hope I will be able to snag some someplace. Seems like I could possibly find these at a Hot Topic if they go public with them. As far as I know the pins were a promo thing though…then again, so were the bands originally! Too bad the closest Hot Topic to me is about an hour away.

Keep us posted if and when you find them!

Well then…TO TARGET, AND AWAY! :goliath_roar:

Indeed, when I go to pax if I can find and snag some I’ll try to do so.

TRS, make a Arc Mine pillow.

You cannot turn that down. I wish to rest my head on a monster-killing explosive.

Just slipping in to confirm that these bracelets and pin-sets are the EXACT same things I’ve got from one of the weekly streams. They were part of the swag-pack along with a shirt and stickers!