@Shaners Had so much fun with this! Uploaded the full video, but you can pretty much see it and will likely know about this issue from before. Didn’t see this as something that’s being worked on in the bug topic so I assume it’s considered fixed at the moment?
It started in a custom match, we all dropped out of the dropship and fell feet first, halting just outside the dropship doors. We weren’t sure if the game froze, but then realized we could float around. This led to ~20 mins of awesome fun. We were laughing so much whilst playing.
Please make this a custom option for fun games. I’m sure people would love fun things like these to use when the actual game drags us down @Macman
Key note points;
- Walking off of cliffs lets you float
- Dying removes the ability
- Started immediately and affected all hunters (But not the monster).
- All tumbles also allowed floating [E.g. Fissure and Orbitals knockback on hunters]
- Use of jetpack caused you to fall again
- Jumps resulted in a low-gravity feel (Kind of like using jump height but without the extra height)
If you want to see the conclussion just check the second part of the video out. Vid is my POV, and unfortunately I was the only one who died, losing the ability to float ;-; fights at the power relay were probably the most funny bits.
@SQUAry_berry395 Look, you’re famous too.